Sideshow 212th Airborne Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks badass with all 3 troopers exclusive base stands. I wish they re-released the Utapau Trooper with the fabric body suit. :clap

Nice picture, nice figure!

looking good!!!

Thanks guys, I also have Boiler and waxer as well. But it will be too crowded in there. So i left them out. Airborne is so cool in hand. Thinking to get another one but I have way too many pre-orders right. I have to wait for now.

Looks cool, Alainator!
Here's a quick shot of mine...

AIRBOURNE-01.jpg

...another well-done edition to the ranks!

Awesome pics JB.

Is this it for Clones for now?
I know they said Rex Phase 2...but surely we should be into individual characters now and not en masse clones...

NICE!!!!!!!
Thank you sir...yes, I'm hoping it warms up enough to get this one outside for some shots...he's pretty cool looking.

Awesome pics JB.
Is this it for Clones for now?
I know they said Rex Phase 2...but surely we should be into individual characters now and not en masse clones...

Thanks! Yeah, I think the only one that's gotten any play in the rumor mill is the Phase II REX...though I'd rather see something "new than what would basically be a re-issue with a few tweaks and a new helmet....

I'm still hoping for a Galactic Marine and a Kashyyyk Trooper...

In the meantime, here's another shot of the Airborne...

AIRBOURNE-3.jpg

the scratches and marks detail looks pretty amatuer on this figure compared to neyo and the green trooper SilentSurfer was involved with. Whats it like in hand?

From pics the scratches don't look that great either. But I love the burn and dirt marks they did. I will have to wait until Tuesday to see it in hand though :(

anybody know the secret to taking the clone armor off....trying to switch out an old pleather suit for a new ribbed one and the chest armor and abdomen armor does not want to come off....

anybody know the secret to taking the clone armor off....trying to switch out an old pleather suit for a new ribbed one and the chest armor and abdomen armor does not want to come off....

The chest and abdomen are glued together I had to take a modeling knife and split the seem but be careful I cracked the armor a little bit on one of the 442nd that I was taking apart because I applied to much force due to being in a rush. If your careful taking it apart isn't that bad but maybe somebody else has a better solution than cutting it apart?

I gently squeezed the armor along the seems where they are glued. Flexing it back and forth till it popped apart. Worked easy for me but I'm thinking not for all.

I gently squeezed the armor along the seems where they are glued. Flexing it back and forth till it popped apart. Worked easy for me but I'm thinking not for all.

Yeah they glued the hell out of mine and it does not want to come apart. I tried a tiny flat head screw driver and still couldn't work it in there. Tried warming it with a hair dryer and still a no go. Don't know what else to try. Maybe I'll ask TA how they break there's down so easily.

Yeah they glued the hell out of mine and it does not want to come apart. I tried a tiny flat head screw driver and still couldn't work it in there. Tried warming it with a hair dryer and still a no go. Don't know what else to try. Maybe I'll ask TA how they break there's down so easily.

They usually have several "AS IS" body parts...

Back