Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday but I haven't had too much time with him. He's great so far though. Body on mine has no issues. Suit and accessories are great. Only nitpick is the stickers. Really should have used magnets or something. Great work by SS on this one overall though.

Finally opened this up. I gotta say my favorite sideshow figure to date 20160227_224314.jpg

Whaaaaaat?!? Katanas and Desert Eagles aren't realistic?:lol

Desert Eagles are great...It's just a shame there arent some other really cool "real" handguns that they can pattern 1/6 guns after...Its usually either Berettas or Eagles...Or the trusty .45....Thats why its nice to see a few revolvers come on the scene...Like the one with the VTS Revenger or the one coming out with the Gangster Kingdom Billy figure...

Hi guys,

I'm new to the SSF, but after reading through this thread, I decided to get my SSC Deadpool or and take some pics. Figured he could use a break from sniffing foam. I apologize for the quality of the pics but only have a cell phone camera so... This thread has been great for gathering ideas and I'm tempted to mod him a bit but I think I'll wait until I get the HT figure and then I might be more willing to modify my first 1/6 scale collectible. Hope you like the pics.

07c3a5aa777eca60588aeda46850b208.jpg

Checking out my collection of himself.

01a30eb164ceb40538ea25fbe0a27742.jpg

b9000d92c43030f9200810d21dce3124.jpg

I'd love to do some more dynamic stuff but I have yet to get a dynamic figure stand and the one SSC included doesn't work the best unless you're going museum pose.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bought this today for my hot toys fanatic son. He was amazed with the quality and the amount of accessories - very happy with it !

a little late to the party, but I'm loving this figure!

IMG_2930.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

Don't know why the image is coming out sideways :/

I'm loving how everybody is so quick to crap on this figure just because hot toys is releasing another. I personally think this version looks better.

Got him for a great deal on Ebay. Should have him by the end of this week. Between this one and the Hot Toys version coming in July, they should co-exist nicely. I'm glad we get a comic version and a movie interpretation. Both look excellent to me. Good times to be a Deadpool fan.

Got him for a great deal on Ebay. Should have him by the end of this week. Between this one and the Hot Toys version coming in July, they should co-exist nicely. I'm glad we get a comic version and a movie interpretation. Both look excellent to me. Good times to be a Deadpool fan.

:exactly:

Back