Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love mine, been in a museum pose forever so picked up to re-pose last night and the hips are 100X looser than they were, swing freely in the air now. worst. no idea how that happens especially since its been in a neutral pose and not posed much in general etc

still love it tho.

Man that is a bummer to hear. I have a handful of SSC clones and the ankle is their weak points...but to hear SSC current generation bodies is having problems make me feel like we are just beginning this hobby! Man figures toppling over should be a thing of the past!

On topic - awesome shots fellow Freaks! Love the removal of the shoulder pads and knee pads! That's how this fig should have come!

Decided to work some more on my Deadpool, the movie inspired me again. :)

I really liked the holster on the belt as onethousandmasks did (from the Marvel now look), so I decided to try that. Also removed the strap across the chest, and changed the way the leg holster attaches. The holsters can still be moved around, I didn't modify their straps in any way (e.g., cutting or shortening), just re-positioned them. I also changed the way the swords are attached to the back, have them crossing each other now.
I might change around the holsters and straps from time to time, that's part of the fun with this figure. :)
I still need to bulk up his arms again a bit, but that's for another time. I'm also thinking about painting his gauntlets grey/black.

This first shot is the pose I had him in the last few weeks, before I modified him further:
IMG_6956_2_small.jpg

New look:
IMG_6969_2_small.jpg

IMG_6977_2_small.jpg

Which batman is that?

Wow. That Deadpool and his corresponding gear are perfect examples of "less is more". I was pretty much sold on pre-ordering HT's Mr. Pool, but I'm a bigger fan of Sideshow's accessories. Decisions, decisions...

That other thread has too much movie talk already, and I haven't seen it yet. Mine has never really changed from this pose. I usually do something I like when I first get it, and it stays that way most the time.

I just juxtapose it with different things on a whim.

Ha! Funny pic!

Just don't let your little girl see that picture because then she'll want to take your Pool for play time! Fair is fair right? And you know that guy won't be coming back in one piece! LOL

Just got this figure and absolutely love it. Spent so much time photographing it because it comes with so much stuff.

Question, is this where the hand grenades go? :lol :yess:

12742034_10154680052619460_5349581656752627349_n.jpg

Those custom suits really look great.

I'm still happy with Sideshow's. I feel like it will do until the new PF comes. If the pose is right, anyway.

I havent seen it in any of the pics, but do the pistols with this figure have moving slides?...I just preordered the HT version, and seriously thinking about this one too...Just saw the movie last night and LOVED it...Hilarious...

Mine arrives Friday. I don't know about the slides but the clips pop out so there's a good chance the slides move. Have also heard the body is pretty tight overall but the alternate head is kind of tough to stay on. Guess I'll find out for sure in a couple days.

Mine arrives Friday. I don't know about the slides but the clips pop out so there's a good chance the slides move. Have also heard the body is pretty tight overall but the alternate head is kind of tough to stay on. Guess I'll find out for sure in a couple days.

Hi BatBrain...Yes, when you get yours please let us know your thoughts on it...

I havent seen it in any of the pics, but do the pistols with this figure have moving slides?...I just preordered the HT version, and seriously thinking about this one too...Just saw the movie last night and LOVED it...Hilarious...

Also, what is the base body like?...tight, floppy...Anyone planning on replacing it?...

The slides on the pistols do move but not much in it and the clips do come out I believe I just never attempted it. The body is nice and tight and can hold a pose very well actually. I was able to have him lean on one foot crossed over. Pic below.
30wtfo1.jpg

The slides do indeed move although mine took a little work to get moving. The clips can be removed as well. My body is very tight and I actually grease the shoulder points because they were so tight I could halt move the arms in a full circle without feeling like they were going to break

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The slides do indeed move although mine took a little work to get moving. The clips can be removed as well. My body is very tight and I actually grease the shoulder points because they were so tight I could halt move the arms in a full circle without feeling like they were going to break

Yea, I know...My Snake Plissken arms were like that...Had to heat them up and work the elbows to get them to bend...

Yea, I know...My Snake Plissken arms were like that...Had to heat them up and work the elbows to get them to bend...
Luckily the elbows weren't bad but man, the shoulders made me cringe while trying to pose him.

Got one off of eBay for a good price with free shipping. Should be in my hands in a week

Back