Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that was shared but all good, still shipping should be no more then 20 buck's once corrected at least inside U.S

It looks like the same figure, I think it's the video quality throwing you off, I can see the collar on it, the Reds do blend better in that video but it's kinda blurry, I would like to see some more in hand pics and reviews to see for sure.

It's the Sideshow Deadpool figure just another week n reviews & video's will start popping up.

Not been on here in a long, long time.
Just had my invoice and like you guys the shipping was more than expected. To the UK it was $57.43.
It should be $30. It's always been $30 since the depot closed. That was the "deal" with FedEx.

They've messed up the billable weight on it. I just hope they rectify it.

Holy ****, batman! My shipping is atrocious at $101.14. That's 2.5x anything else I've bought rom them. They really oughta package boxes within FedEx size classes.

I contacted Sideshow about it. So hopefully they will be aware of the problem soon if they aren't already.

I'm changing shipping addresses. FedEx charges me customs with a handling fee.

I've cancelled my order :(

It hasn't turns out how I'd really like it to be and I'm not going to pay up just because he's the only 1/6 Deadpool on the market. I will wait with fingers crossed for the HTs version!

If the box in the video on the previous page is indicative of the final production box then there is no way sideshow's shipping estimate is right. They've messed up. It's just a matter of will they fix it in time. I don't want to cancel the EX for the shipping to drop to normal levels a few days after billing. The EX is what sold me on this figure.

Ya we definitely disagree on his one, you can go to any hot topic or Walmart and see more deadpool stuff than xmen stuff, and that speaks to current popularity, if we were talking kids toys you would probly be right about a larger potential market, but we are talking about single figure sales of high end adult collectibles here. I am sure we will see a deadpool figure from hot toys and judging from how awesome the movie is looking I bet we will get a colossus also since his character design looks great and he would sell like wildfire as well. I was hopeful for age of apocalypse figures until I saw what singer did with the apocalypse design, (he looks like an old lady and not intimidating at all) it was as bad as him wasting bishops character and story in dofp. Colossus is another fan favorite and I heard he has a large part in the deadpool movie, hot toys is looking easily at two potential cash cows from this license, and honestly I don't think they had that with other xmen figures that they could have made, with the exception of magneto his design and character were awesome and would have sold well, many others would have been more of a risk tho.

Maybe Walmarts are different where you are. I'm in Toronto, Canada and I was doing some grocery shopping at Walmart last night. There was no Deadpool anything there, but tons of XMen stuff. Don't get me wrong, I really like Deadpool, and I'd love to see a HT version. But he's not even close to the popularity of the XMen, Spidey, Batman, Supes, Iron Man (now, anyway). I don't believe he's that popular worldwide, either (particularly in Asia). From a business standpoint, the cash cows would have been Magneto (old and young), Prof X in the wheelchair, and probably Jean Grey (considering how many Jackman figures they have made). On the flip side, the benefit to making Deadpool, is that he's a masked figure so they don't have to get Ryan Reynolds approval (unless they do an unmasked portrait), and they already make rubber/spandex type suits, and already have plenty of 1/6 weaponry. The production costs should be relatively low. I just hope the movie does well... R-rated comic movies tend to be hit and miss...

Just received a response back from SS customer service. They do not have the actual figure/box in stock yet so all of the prices and weights for shipping at this time are just estimates.

Wouldn't Hot Toys have had some sort of prototype all ready if they were making one?
I mean they are releasing these new Star Wars characters and the film isn't out yet!
There are plenty of photo's Hot Toys could use to make a Deadpool...I don't think it will happen though.

Wouldn't Hot Toys have had some sort of prototype all ready if they were making one?
I mean they are releasing these new Star Wars characters and the film isn't out yet!
There are plenty of photo's Hot Toys could use to make a Deadpool...I don't think it will happen though.

Most of the Star Wars Force Awakens stuff that Hot Toys shown been unveiled in the last month or so. That movie comes out 2 months before Deadpool. Even if they were making and releasing and revealing them on the same time-table we wouldn't see a Deadpool prototype for another month (and thats a best case scenario - more than likely we won't see a possible Deadpool figure till around new years with a release date of late 2016).

Just received a response back from SS customer service. They do not have the actual figure/box in stock yet so all of the prices and weights for shipping at this time are just estimates.

I've just been told that the shipping estimates are accurate. I told them that Jango Fett was just shipped and the shipping on that was $30. This was my response.

"Normally these smaller 1:6 items have a flat rate of about $20-$40. However, the Deadpool 1:6 figure does not have a flat rate and the discounted rates given to us by FedEx and UPS are correct. The discounted shipping cost would be the same if the order shipped out from our US or International warehouses. We apologize for any confusion in regards to this and if you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me."

Found this on the one sixth republic FB page

12094922_952517438144773_323150856590118448_o.jpg

The kneepads are removable. Not sure about the shoulder pads. It might be spot glued on.

Back