Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it is such a nice figure. I'm illustrating the point that EVEN THOUGH I am not a fan of Deadpool, they did such a great job on the figure itself, that I want to buy it, just because of how cool it looks! I'm just going to assume you meant "you're" in both instances, there... To avoid confusion.

image.jpg

Gah! Friggin' bottle kids!

:lol Sorry for giving you a hard time, collect what you want for whatever reason you want, it really wasn't my intent to piss you off, until you attacked my grammar :wink1: As someone who has a hard time affording all the figures of characters I love, I was just trying to understand why someone would want an expensive figure of a character they don't even like, but hey to each their own :peace

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The more I look at this sideshow figure, the more it makes me want to hold out for the inevitable hot toys epic looking movie version. On this sideshow version with the head being sculpted to look like a leather suit and the bodysuit being cloth fabric it just really looks off to me, kinda like he is wearing pajamas but kept his mask on. If they were gonna do a cloth suit they really should have done a cloth mask so it would match. All the sculpted parts like the boots, gloves and head(if it wasn't squished) all look great, but that cloth suit was a bad choice on sideshows part and ultimately is what I think ruins this figure for me. I do absolutely love the deadpool grenades that he comes with tho and will probly have to pick some up for my hot toys version (if it ever gets made) :pray: Congrats to anyone picking this up tho, it will be awesome to finally have deadpool mass produced as a 1/6 figure and I can't wait to see pics of deadpool mischief in people's 1/6 collections!

Its not inevitable HT will make one. The only Fox Marvel figure they've ever made is Wolverine. Even logical ones from Wolverine Origins or First Class or DoFP never got made. Just Wolverine. No Fantastic Four either. So I wouldn't assume HT will make one. They might, but its certainty not a given at this point.

Its not inevitable HT will make one. The only Fox Marvel figure they've ever made is Wolverine. Even logical ones from Wolverine Origins or First Class or DoFP never got made. Just Wolverine. No Fantastic Four either. So I wouldn't assume HT will make one. They might, but its certainty not a given at this point.

You make some good points here and that's why I put the praying icon after my statement cuz they may not, but they would have to be crazy to miss a chance to make (imo) the perfect deadpool suit from what looks to be an incredible film representation of the character. I think a lot of the characters you mentioned would be a bigger risk for them then making this one deadpool figure, with his current popularity and the amazing suit design the film came up with, it should be a no brainer for hot toys, but we'll see, they have let us all down before.

No Deadpool fan, but that figure would look so much better without the silly knee and shoulder pads. What is the point of those on this character?

If i do any change's will to add more ammo n guns is all along with a fun bike to ride ha ha...

Really Evil i think Deadpool would fit in nicely among the other Cobra ranked officer's in your collection.

Anyone find a Ryan Reynolds headsculpt would be cool to add on this figure only 1 i seen was a unpainted 1.

image.jpg

:thud: I just came across this custom and it gives me really high hopes of what a hot toys version could give us. Amazing work whoever made this :clap

This figure is kind of a mixed bag for me. I don't like the shoulder or knee pads and some of the outfit feels like overkill. I don't think he needed the straps and the pouches on his upper body.

It's made by Indonesian customizer his name is Rudi and his Facebook name is Caplank BMX.

Great guy, great works

I like this figure, it turned out better than I expected. It could have been better of course, but I still think it looks good. What I don't understand is, why is shipping $30? You can't tell me it will cost that much for Sideshow to ship the figure to Illinois. Are they hand delivering it with Ryan Reynolds showing up to sign the figure at my doorstep? Seriously, these shipping prices on Sideshow are getting out of hand.

:goodpost:

Said the exact same thing to another board member the other day. If anything, people should look at the chances of a HT version being really slim based on their track record of producing figures from films FOX owns the rights to.

Back