Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comeon you should know better by now - photos pls!

Here you go!

CIMG5968.jpg

CIMG5974.jpg

CIMG5972.jpg

Anybody after a few more heads for customising etc. I have spare parts for this due to refunded item. PM for details if interested.

Just got mine less than an hour ago. Looks awesome. Sorry for the guys having problems. I think my no is in the 600s. Looks awesome!

Replacement has arrived.

Both heads fit perfectly, same goes for the left arm and both hands that fit into that arm. The right arm is not loose. The first was so loose I thought it could fall out. Now, the right arm is a very tight fit leaving no chance for it to fall out.

The paint application is not perfect but it is leaps and bounds better than the first statue I received. The only paint issue that I have is the top of the belt. I can live that.

Attached photo is with flash.
Statue number is 191

Thank you SS for great customer service and awesome replacement.

Last edited:
This Statue in my opinion looks awesome. i know has mixed reviews but i like it. May get it along with the Elder. On the fence if I should get both.

ApemanRyan,

If you can get a good one, then I say go for it.
I am glad that we got a replacement and not a refund. This statue is proudly displayed in our home.

This photo is without camera flash.

PredatorSS5thscale.jpg

PredatorSS5thscale2.jpg

With camera flash

PredatorSS5thscale3.jpg

Last edited:
ApemanRyan,

If you can get a good one, then I say go for it.
I am glad that we got a replacement and not a refund. This statue is proudly displayed in our home.

This photo is without camera flash.

PredatorSS5thscale.jpg

PredatorSS5thscale2.jpg

With camera flash

PredatorSS5thscale3.jpg

Thanks man! Definitely on the fence like I said i'm thinking of it. I have some other things on Preorder as of now so may wait a little while than get one. Thanks again and you have a awesome copy there. :)

Hmm...this statue is not that good. Strange pose, strange body proportions, cheap paint up. The base is probably best part of this piece :).

Going by these attached photos that are from the original Predator movie, I think that SS did a great job in representing this character with this 1/5 scale statue.

Predator1a.jpg

Predator1b.jpg

Predator1c.jpg

Predator1d.jpg

I had canceled my order when some of the first in hand pictures were posted. Starting to want to roll the dice again and hope I get a good one.

Looks worse than the McFarlane piece of crap from years ago.

This piece actually reminds me of the McFarlane figure from years ago actually. Use to own it and now looking at this piece by sideshow it's basically the same figure but in statue form and bigger. Wow. Looks the same and crap. Glad I'm not getting this piece. Sideshow what are you doing to this Predator line?... :slap:slap:slap

Back