Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't ride horses #1 (they hurt my testicles)
I did not order this (just to be clear)
You are entitled to your opinion (just to try to be repectful and give some meat to your argument).

Its horrible and it sucks mean absolutely nothing. Just like its good and its fine don't mean anything to the observer or third party reading your comments.

If you cooked a hamburger and then wanted me to taste it, and I told you this crap is horrible...what would your next response be?

WHY????

Give the same respect to SS! If you explain yourself, maybe, just maybe they might listen and take it into consideration when checking these future statues.

:lol
I think my comparison photos highlighted why I don't like this.
Ok, the CM is way out of this statues league but the LSB which I picked up for £200 delivered new, this would cost me about £250, shows the difference between a great sculpt with good paint application and this poor sculpt with sloppy, rushed paint apps.
This looks nothing like the proto pictures published.

I had this preordered a few months ago but had to cancel it for financial reasons.

Yeah, um, not regretting it as much now.

What a wonderful hot mess they've crafted here, it says a lot when an $85 action figure blows away a $400+ statue, some of the customs on that figure make this thing look like a Fisher Price toy.

Last edited:
Ugh, not sure what to do. I bought Dutch and have this EX preordered. It is a little underwhelming, and the scale is off, but I also don't have 2K or whatever to track down the maquette.

Ugh, not sure what to do. I bought Dutch and have this EX preordered. It is a little underwhelming, and the scale is off, but I also don't have 2K or whatever to track down the maquette.

Lit. same boat man, Id cancel it. If your not impressed with the photos and the ppl that have it arent really praising it, Id move that NRD to a different item. One day there will be a new 1/4 Pred! Quote me :lol

Lit. same boat man, Id cancel it. If your not impressed with the photos and the ppl that have it arent really praising it, Id move that NRD to a different item. One day there will be a new 1/4 Pred! Quote me :lol

As Jd has mentioned. Just be patient. There will be another 1/4th classic come down the pike. There is a huge interest for one.. no worries. Cancel that 1/5th stuff.

:lol
I think my comparison photos highlighted why I don't like this.
Ok, the CM is way out of this statues league but the LSB which I picked up for £200 delivered new, this would cost me about £250, shows the difference between a great sculpt with good paint application and this poor sculpt with sloppy, rushed paint apps.
This looks nothing like the proto pictures published.

I truly am disappointed for all who bought this and it let them down. I think we all expect excellence, we should not expect any less.

Well... at least my EX sticker has arrived. That was fast! Thanks SS customer service! :)

SSEXsticker_zps46ba5f9d.jpg

Back