Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this hasn't pre-sold out yet, but it's probably because of the reasons you guys are talking about.

I'm surprised this hasn't pre-sold out yet, but it's probably because of the reasons you guys are talking about.

That is why I think. I really think many are holding out for another 1/4th. I want one to display with my Dutch. I can't seem to pull the trigger. I don't want my Dutch bigger than my Predator and I don't want to pay thousands of dollars for the maquette. I guess I want my cake and eat it too. Is that too much to ask?:wink1:

That is why I think. I really think many are holding out for another 1/4th. I want one to display with my Dutch. I can't seem to pull the trigger. I don't want my Dutch bigger than my Predator and I don't want to pay thousands of dollars for the maquette. I guess I want my cake and eat it too. Is that too much to ask?:wink1:

Not at all. I'm hoping for the same. :D

I know alot of collectors are thinking about displaying their Dutch PF alongside the NECA 1/4 Predator figure! Not quite the same but would do a good job whilst we wait for another 1/4 Predator :mexwave

:exactly:

the 1/4 neca preds are out of scale :lol

I know they have made a 1/4th maquette but geeze sideshow, you only made 350 of those suckers. The other gazillion classic predator fans want another 1/4th version to display with all their other 1/4th preadator pices. Oh well, still a good looking statue overall.

What other 1/4 scale predator pieces are there? (Besides Neca)

What other 1/4 scale predator pieces are there? (Besides Neca)

The old SSC Maquette and the Cinamaquette if i am not mistaken. Although that might be 1/3. Man i wish i could have gotten those at the time...

cinemaquette-predator-statue-vs-sid.jpg

wow didnt realize the size diff of the two...

Last edited:
The old SSC Maquette and the Cinamaquette if i am not mistaken. Although that might be 1/3. Man i wish i could have gotten those at the time...

i think cinemaquette is 1/3 scale bro

when i begin collecting this pic made me go out and search hi an low until i got them both.....will never sell either one.....

IMG_5953.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

hmmm that's what I thought.... only one 1/4 scale predator collectible available out there right now... (high end... not the Neca figures)

^ Which is better in your opinion?
I only had room, and funds, for one so went with the CM.
The SS pose is cool but the CM size does it for me and I think the CM base is amazing.

I do like the CM pose better but I have this thing about predators fighting without their bio helmets on lol. does it come with a masked head?

I do like the CM pose better but I have this thing about predators fighting without their bio helmets on lol. does it come with a masked head?

i don't think so
cause i've never seen the CM with the bio mask on

the bio mask it self just sitting down in the standbase

Back