Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics guys. This figure is one of the best. I do feel a body swap with longer arms is a must though. It really helps with posing. I swapped out the gloves too, but I think the smaller gloves look okay. It's all about personal preference.

The gloves in that photo are quite loose on the actor's hands. The gloves on the figure look very tight-fitting which is why the hands look too small. WRT to the Snowtooper (might as well), I love the size of the hands. They look realistic, even if not precisely screen-accurate (which I've still to verify).

Thanks for the link buddy.

I'm in Australia, & our dollar is pretty low right now. That's not a bargain at all, once you add shipping costs & do the conversion.

I'm only interested in buying locally till our dollar improves dramatically.

Not too long ago (a few months), Popcultcha had a couple. I was just about to order, had to wait for the credit card monthly cut-off date and someone else went and bought them. :gah:

I got this guy yesterday. I REALLY shouldn't have done as I already spent my budget for this month on Boba Fett, but he was on sale for £100 and I did plan on getting this eventually. Too good to turn down. The wife will be chuffed eating beans on toast for the next few weeks. He looks fantastic!

I got this guy yesterday. I REALLY shouldn't have done as I already spent my budget for this month on Boba Fett, but he was on sale for £100 and I did plan on getting this eventually. Too good to turn down. The wife will be chuffed eating beans on toast for the next few weeks. He looks fantastic!

:clapOne of my favorite figures. I regreted not getting the exclusive edition when I had the chance.:(:lol

They are available on Ebay for a few dollars above retail.

Yeah, a "few," daddy Warbucks. :)

:rotfl

Wasn't he $139.99 from Sideshow? He is selling for $155 - $160....$15 above retail is pretty good...especially considering it is a phenomenal figure!

TR1.jpg

Initial price with Sideshow FedEx shipping = AUD$170 shipped.

Crap exchange rate + shipping = closer to AUD$250.

Initial price with Sideshow FedEx shipping = AUD$170 shipped.

Crap exchange rate + shipping = closer to AUD$250.

Yes, an international collector is paying more...but only due to exchange...and so far it is not as bad as it has been, there was a time several years ago the rate was just over 50%...

Yes, an international collector is paying more...but only due to exchange...and so far it is not as bad as it has been, there was a time several years ago the rate was just over 50%...

The way the Australian economy is going we could be heading that way :lol

If I hadn't picked mine up on release I'd still be tempted to raise funds for it at some point. I had always considered this an essential Star Wars character, so with the core characters all but revealed, it'd be a question of finishing off the shelf.

Wasn't he $139.99 from Sideshow? He is selling for $155 - $160

$135, and I didn't see any buy-it-now for under $210 earlier. But I do see that some completed auctions ending below $150, so I guess it can in fact be had close to retail, maybe even cheaper if you're super lucky and patient. ;)

Great pics!!! I do really love this figure and it displays great - my only gripes are the hands being a little undersized and the arms too stubby.

Nearly all the newer SSC gloved hands have been oversized (Snowie, Hoth Luke/Han) but for some reason these were Tusken girl hands. Really hope the Jawa's gloved hands are properly scaled.

Back