Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
53e2bbaae6ac290fb3f1d45c11edd28d.jpg

I also made a display for my SSC Tusken and the 3 custom Tuskens I made to complete his tribe.

Looks good, but I have to confess that at first glanceI thought the Tusken on the far left was holding up a maraca! :rotfl

b004273ynw.jpg
That hilarious. From now on I will think of him as the maraca Tusken. Good call...
I had the skulls and spine knocking around so just thought I may as well put it all together in with the Tuskens.

I really like this figure and bought him immediately to get the exclusive but on my shelf I always think the same thing, Why is your head so big?

Even on the box photos you can see the size of their heads and the wrappings are so tight but this guy has a huge noggin. I have him posed with his arms over his head holding his gaffi stick so the fabric of his sleeves disguises the head a bit.

Head looks fine/good to me - arms are too short though, and Prometheus bodies have terrible shoulders.

Any good body recommendations? Do you swap the body suit too or just the feet?

I used a TT knockoff found on ebay, the longer arms are nice. I scrapped the bodysuit, didn't like it. I also re-wrapped the feet to make them less round and bulky. I think there are some pics of mine earlier in this thread.

I used a TT knockoff found on ebay, the longer arms are nice. I scrapped the bodysuit, didn't like it. I also re-wrapped the feet to make them less round and bulky. I think there are some pics of mine earlier in this thread.
Thanks. I'll search through and check it out.
Here's my modded Raider. Did the body swap etc
Looks pretty good. Just needs a HT farmboy Luke to terrorize now.

If you want to make new feet just use HT TT naked feet. Super easy and much better than the mummy feet it comes with. I changed the whole thing over to a HT TT, can't remember which one the medium build I think. Looks masses better.

Head looks fine/good to me - arms are too short though, and Prometheus bodies have terrible shoulders.

If you say so but I wanted mine a bit thinner, less bulbous like these images:
423036-anh_tuskenraider_pd.jpg
Tusken5.jpg
tusken.jpg

I still like him. like I said, just always think he is a bit top heavy in many poses...

Thanks guys, Darth Fok I used a "leather" cord that was on an old viking helmet I had from Halloweens past.

Back