Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally gotten mine, anyone else thinks that the figure's fore-arm seems short, I know there were once compliants about the "monkey arms".

Thought the Gaffi Stick should have been longer too, according to what is seen in the movie. Thats about everything that ought to have been lengthened.:wink1:

Finally gotten mine, anyone else thinks that the figure's fore-arm seems short, I know there were once compliants about the "monkey arms".

I definitely think the arms look a bit short. That reminds me of the horrible Hasbro 12 inch figures and flaws an otherwise nice product.

Sean

Arrived week ago, little bit late :(.. but, fortunately they gave me for free :)

IMG_0793800.jpg

Personally I think the Sideshow PF beats all Tusken collectibles. The GG bust comes next in detail and the 12" figures comes in 3rd.

But make no mistake, the 12" figure is f'n awesome!

Personally I think the Sideshow PF beats all Tusken collectibles. The GG bust comes next in detail and the 12" figures comes in 3rd.

But make no mistake, the 12" figure is f'n awesome!

That PF has a pretty weird pose though - sort of like he's doing Shakespeare.:lol

But yeah, the 12" looks more like a guy in a costume than any other SSC I have seen.

I caved, ordered the ex. I had $40 worth in points and free shipping. Couldn't resist. I'm a Tusken junkie. :)
You won't regret it. I still have one payment left on the exclusive but I picked-up a regular that I'd ordered a ways back from my LCS and it's impressive in-hand. Great figure and very nice detailing with the headsculpt, robes and weapons. If it ever goes giftcard eligible (unlikely, but you never know...) I'll pick-up a third.

Good to know. I love the Sand People, ever since I was a kid. Always thought they where so cool looking. Can't wait to get this beauty in hand.:)

Great figure. The outer robe was just a little too pink for me so I redyed mine. I may do a little weathering later on but for now I like it.

Great figure. The outer robe was just a little too pink for me so I redyed mine. I may do a little weathering later on but for now I like it.

Awesome! Did you dye directly over the pink or did you use color remover first? What color dye did you use?

Back