Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would love a bantha, but if they're just going to sculpt it, I think they should pass on it and work on other projects.

I think the dewback is bigger than a rhino, and a bantha is smaller than an elephant.

bantha played by an Asian Elephant named Mardji.
custom_1286129699853_picture_23.png

"Banthas are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."
―Mace Windu

Asian elephants are smaller than most elephants. So no, a bantha would be smaller than average.

:lol So you are really trying to get technical on this one to win a debate? It wasn't that important to me to prove size. All I was trying to say was that a Bantha in 1/6 scale would be bigger then a Dewback in 1/6 scale and I was using the rhino and elephant as an example of 2 different animals being different sizes as a metaphor. I really can care less what an actual Dewback sizing would be.

Regardless of Asian, or whatever, it's an elephant and it would make for a big 1/6 scale display. Heck I think a 1/6 Dewback is too big for my house as well, so even if they made a Bantha the same size as a Dewback, I still wouldn't buy it. I also never argued or said that they wouldn't make one. All I said was it would be too big for my taste. So no crushing of any hopes and dreams here from me so it's all good. :lol So you can cancel your trip to the zoo tomorrow with your measuring tape to continue this discussion.

No, it's probably not what you're thinking.

You made a valiant effort though, and we will reserve a footnote for you in the annals of dewback vs. bantha history.

No, it's probably not what you're thinking.

You made a valiant effort though, and we will reserve a footnote for you in the annals of dewback vs. bantha history.

And you made a valiant effort as well to go around in circles to only loop back and agree that a Dewback is smaller then a Bantha which is what I said from the beginning. You even went as far as to say that a Bantha was smaller than an elephant and when someone pointed out that a Bantha was an elephant, your only argument was it was an Asain elephant that is smaller. So the only thing you accomplished was wasting people's time. Good job. :clap

Actually, I entertained the hell out of myself, so for the meager price of your wasted time, I made out well.

Pleasure doing business. :1-1:

Entertaining indeed. :exactly:
Oh and I said you wasted people's time not mine specifically. Personally I enjoyed the crap out of this as well. I am not thinned skinned at all so it's all good my friend. :duff

Back