Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a set of bandoliers today, instead of just sending me the one I was missing they sent a set, now I have four total :yess:

Funny, Sideshow sent my set of bandoliers in a box big enough to have sent the whole tusken raider...:lol

Got a set of bandoliers today, instead of just sending me the one I was missing they sent a set, now I have four total :yess:

Funny, Sideshow sent my set of bandoliers in a box big enough to have sent the whole tusken raider...:lol

One of the Jawas in Jabba's palace was sporting one of those Bandoliers:

Wittin2.jpg

It would be easy to bash one if you wanted.

:lol Same here when they sent me my missing ones.

Look who has a friend now....:)

I didn't want to spend money right now on another complete figure but I did have an old Hasbro one that I had customized a while ago. So I ordered some key parts from Toy Anxiety and upgaded him. He is a hybrid of Hasbro parts and Sideshow. I also added some material to match his outfit for the neck wrappings since I didn't have the stock one. Since I am keeping him posed in the aim and shoot position, it hides some of the differences.

DSC_1644-3.jpg

DSC_1645-4.jpg

DSC_1641-2.jpg

DSC_1640a.jpg

DSC_1639-2.jpg

you should tell them all you got was bandoleers on your order & to send the rest of him now............:monkey3

Love this figure, hate the knees. First Cantina and then Fett and now them, why don't the prometheus knees bend?

Is there a trick or something that I am missing to bending the knees???:(

So, why are both Tuskens using the same style gaffi stick if you have the exclusive?Just curious...PS

Back