Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you see, there's this guy... he's a fan of Chewbacca. And he really really wants to see Sideshow make a figure of him, but they're dragging their feet. So this guy dressed up like a Tusken Raider and barged into the Sideshow offices, screaming like a seal on Red Bull, demanding they make a Chewbacca figure. But the receptionist isn't a Star Wars fan. Not at all. No idea how she even got the job there. Anyway, she decides that he wants a figure based on the way he's dressed, so she leads him over to the warehouse and points to the pallets of 12" Tusken Raiders she saw them hauling in late last week. When the guy went to inspect the boxes, she slammed the door, chained it, locked it, and dragged a polystone couch in front of it. Now there's this crazy man in the Sideshow warehouse and they can't decide the best way to get him out because the receptionist broke a nail while moving the couch and took the key to the lock with her when she went to the manicurist. This, it appears, is what has caused the delay in shipping the Tusken Raiders.

Or so I've heard.

also...apparently-due to poor crappy pics recently in a HK store window..there has been a MASS cancellation and Sideshow have been taking almost a week to sift through all the orders...they are just awaiting Rorywan to confirm said crappy figure...and then ROOK to post amazing pics of the Tusken and WIN the day for SW fans all over the galaxy!!!

TRUE story

;)

Well, you see, there's this guy... he's a fan of Chewbacca. And he really really wants to see Sideshow make a figure of him, but they're dragging their feet. So this guy dressed up like a Tusken Raider and barged into the Sideshow offices, screaming like a seal on Red Bull, demanding they make a Chewbacca figure. But the receptionist isn't a Star Wars fan. Not at all. No idea how she even got the job there. Anyway, she decides that he wants a figure based on the way he's dressed, so she leads him over to the warehouse and points to the pallets of 12" Tusken Raiders she saw them hauling in late last week. When the guy went to inspect the boxes, she slammed the door, chained it, locked it, and dragged a polystone couch in front of it. Now there's this crazy man in the Sideshow warehouse and they can't decide the best way to get him out because the receptionist broke a nail while moving the couch and took the key to the lock with her when she went to the manicurist. This, it appears, is what has caused the delay in shipping the Tusken Raiders.

Or so I've heard.

Man, I was just about to ask where my dang shipping notice is too, thanks for filling me in! -awesome story btw!!!!

I wonder if at this point I should check with Sideshow about combining the shipping for the Raider and Luke? Although with my luck it would delay shipping even more :lol

i wonder if all the tusken boxes self combusted in the warehouse??...........i say it's time to panic.........:panic:

Maybe they were easily startled... but will be back and in greater numbers :huh

I know this weakass BluRay howl scares the hell out of me:

[ame]https://youtu.be/aJ-Rlv9EYaQ[/ame]

At this rate, my $60 Gartogg from GoHastings is gonna get here before the Tusken Raiders.

- MJ

Looks like I'm buying a Gartogg... stupid Oklahoma tax is costing me an extra $5 :lol Still can't sneeze at a second Gammy for only $72 shipped :lecture

Back