Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm buying a Gartogg... stupid Oklahoma tax is costing me an extra $5 :lol Still can't sneeze at a second Gammy for only $72 shipped :lecture

Right there with you. Had no intention of getting Gartogg, but for that price, I couldn't pass it up. Also grabbed the archway for $75 too, so $140 for the pair after shipping.

So I'm guessing retailers won't have this until early November at the earliest...:(

Nearly a week after SSC said it would ship and no one has it in hand yet. And no prod pics yet?

It would help if they actually did ship the f'ig thing (same with Batman Dx12 and Luke DX).

I got charged for this a week ago and still no shipping notice. Sideshow used to be so on the ball with this stuff. We should have had this thing by now. Who knows when it's even going to ship at this point. :tap

Would like to see how well (or not) this turned out.

PICS!
Someone overseas maybe? Don't they like sand people over there? (wait that sounded bad)

It would help if they actually did ship the f'ig thing (same with Batman Dx12 and Luke DX).

I got charged for this a week ago and still no shipping notice. Sideshow used to be so on the ball with this stuff. We should have had this thing by now. Who knows when it's even going to ship at this point. :tap

I've spoken with them several times and they keep making mention of the "new system" - I think the old one was better.:pfft:

Back