Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carried over from the Neyo thread...

"Had a live chat with ssc online today. they say there is a problem with the delivery of the figure to their warehouse. Hence it's not shipped."

"Yeah, I just called and they said the same thing... Basically a delay in customs. The actually start charging when expected in wheteher they have it or not and with the customs delay , well thngs are delayed .... It should ship today or tomorrow at the latest. "

Can't wait to get this guy, but jeez I hate the price. Gammy and Hammy - with new bodies or full sculpted legs/arms - were $120 fairly recently. This guy is a garden variety SSC fig - human-sized head with hands/boots and it's $135. The holsters are really nice, but even the clothes are some rag fabric.

I know... had to say it. It didn't ship yet, so just venting...

Received UPS Quantum notification. STAP and Raider shipped today. Arrive this Friday...

My CC statement shows I was charged last Thursday. Customs delay or not, I shouldn't have been charged til that puppy shipped! I mean, it's been nearly a week!

I'd like to get this figure from Aaron at apcollectibles, but their website is not loading.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Site says it's been suspended?! :dunno

mine shipped today, should have it friday....yipeee!
will upload pics assuming no one has by then.

Back