1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the consensus on this piece? Worth having, piece of crap, or what? Kinda pondering it but not sure. I have the Scout from Sideshow already which I feel would benefit from this. I probably will also grab Endor Luke and Leia if they’re ever made.

Scale and accuracy aside...

If you’re looking to have multiple speeder bikes for all these figures you would save some coin going with the Hasbro bikes and weathering them up.

If you just want one bike with minimal effort I’d go with the Sideshow version.

Even weathered up the Hasbro bike doesn't look quite right to me. The Sideshow one may be a bit undersized but it still looks like it would make for a cool display piece all on its own.

Scale and accuracy aside...

If you’re looking to have multiple speeder bikes for all these figures you would save some coin going with the Hasbro bikes and weathering them up.

If you just want one bike with minimal effort I’d go with the Sideshow version.
I don’t need multiples nor do I have room for more than one (as cool as it would be having a Scout chasing down Luke or Leia). Kinda debating whether I even want the one or not. I haven’t had it all this time since I bought the Scout way back when, but since Sideshow brought it back and it’s eligible for the coupons they give out I’ve been sorta thinking of it. Still seems spendy though.

This is excellent. Other than the general somewhat small scale it's only let down by the slightly undersized and a bit wonky handle bars. Was hoping they would at least stiffen those up for the 2nd release as they often appeared bent and misshapen on the first release.

Yea my only gripe is the wonky handlebars, very flimsy and bent out of the box. Otherwise, piece is awesome and quite large, love it my collection.

Wish SS would rerelease the 1/4 scale, id be all over that!

I like it.

9c63c034f5e28dbeb5ea36b7e4e45c01.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Have both the SSC and Hasbro Speeder. The SSC is a bit more accurate overall, but has its issues regarding size and fragility. Hasbro is bulkier and cheaper, but lacks the details SSC has.

I did my math, but just to be sure - this beauty can't fit into detolf, right?

The SSC bike is better than the Scout. Hope HT to make a Scout.

View attachment 428475

Nice pic.:clap

Other than the handlebars (which are all kinds of wrong) the bike really looks very nice. No comment on the Biker Scout.:monkey3:lol

Yeah, a HT Biker Scout would be so awesome. Hopefully with Luke and Leia Endor still floating around as a possible (though fading) possibility of a PO, the Biker Scout makes sense as a near-future announcement.

Did they upgrade anything on the re-release of the speeder bike?

Don't think so.

Nice pic.:clap

Other than the handlebars (which are all kinds of wrong) the bike really looks very nice. No comment on the Biker Scout.:monkey3:lol

Yeah, a HT Biker Scout would be so awesome. Hopefully with Luke and Leia Endor still floating around as a possible (though fading) possibility of a PO, the Biker Scout makes sense as a near-future announcement.

Thanks. Indeed the bike is a very nice piece. With a bit of patience and a hairdryer the handlebars ban be straightened easily. But they still have accuracy issues, but with all its flaws I like it.

Back