1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$330 for this one. What was it originally?

EDIT: Looks like it was $300 when it went up 3 years ago.

I think I remember Sideshow had a package deal if you bought both the bike and the scout trooper together.

More proof that Sideshow is not quite giving up on 1/6 with this release.

Be interesting to see if the scout now gets another run. I hope not as that might mean they're clearing the way for Hot Toys!

I had a look on ebay at these when the Endor figures were announced. It goes for good/silly prices now.

I had an international thanks code about to expire so this will be joining me next year.

Looking forward to the Luke and Leia preorders so it will not be lonely.

I tend to stay away from 1/6th vehicles, due to price and size, but this is decently priced, and small enough that I'll have room for it. Plus, it was one of my favorite PotF2 toys when I was growing up, so I have more of a connection to it than any other SW vehicle. I think I'll bite the bullet, and wait for HT to release their inevitable Scout Trooper.

Something has always bothered me about sideshow figures not fitting in with HT side by side.
I can't put my finger on it but I always see the difference. I really want a HT Scout trooper and better bike for $300 so I hope we get both.
IMO repainted Hasbro's look more impressive.

I think people that are saying these are being re-issued because of an imminent HT Scout Trooper release may be disappointed. I think these may be coming out again because of the soon to be released Luke and Princess Endor versions. Although I hope I'm wrong.

I think people that are saying these are being re-issued because of an imminent HT Scout Trooper release may be disappointed. I think these may be coming out again because of the soon to be released Luke and Princess Endor versions. Although I hope I'm wrong.

Good point but I still put money down on Scout trooper announcement before the end of 2018 :)

Good point but I still put money down on Scout trooper announcement before the end of 2018 :)

I have to sort of agree. I don't think it is a matter of IF HT will make the Scout Trooper, but when. Like the Snow Trooper, many collectors (myself included) want a HT Scout or 2. Another question is will HT make their version of the speeder bike...cuz that is something I ponder since I didn't buy the first release of SSC speeder bike.

I have to sort of agree. I don't think it is a matter of IF HT will make the Scout Trooper, but when. Like the Snow Trooper, many collectors (myself included) want a HT Scout or 2. Another question is will HT make their version of the speeder bike...cuz that is something I ponder since I didn't buy the first release of SSC speeder bike.

I don't think HTs had made anything that was done by SS within a few years. Given SS is re-releasing theirs, the chances of HTs doing on is slim, unless they can fit it under the battlefront license but there are just so many SW figures for them to make in the next year.

I'm selling my speeder bike, anyone got a picture of where everything goes in the box?

2447DDAC-780A-438E-A469-FE228A6E63C9.jpeg
Hey guys does it matter if you spin around the base front to bank or back to front ? Just thinking of balance issues
Thanks

Back