1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/21277108@N05/3924912555

Its Luke. The foot pad is supposed to be the same length as the troopers boots.

On the prop though. Is it the same on the full size bike?

Not sure if this is the full size prop but it looks like the back of the foot overhangs a bit. Either way I never noticed this on every image we've seen so far of the speeder bike so I don't think I can get too concerned about it.
attachment.php

Most EU retailers are just through with Hoth stuff. I'd expect a 6-8 weeks gap between US and overseas releases.

Due to lack of space on shelf, I might have to display my Scout next to his bike. Maybe in a pose like the Gentle Giant statue or something - though I doubt I can put his leg up like GG statue.

View attachment 198830

I dunno man. I love the idea of a one footed pose and the bike hovering, but it's mostly the bike hovering that makes this pose cool. The high knee looks a little too gymnast to me and not like a trooper lounging. In all reality I would think a similar pose would be cool but more less aerobic, like he's just leaning on it, on break from scouting, maybe checking his iphone, on instagram.

200504109-003-businessman-leaning-on-cars-back-holding-gettyimages.jpg

james_bond_daniel_craig_aston_martin_db5_1920x1080_21849.jpg

I can see that pose working very well. I'm also thinking of posing my two scouts using the bike as cover and steadying the sniper rifle on it, shooting at something in the distance.

Love this figure and bike, but unfortunately I have to make a pass until funds are available. I opted to build the 1/12 Bandai kit instead. Even if it's a smaller scale, this things is superb, easy to build (no gluing required) and fun to weather.

The trooper looks crude in the butt area and feet joints, a compromise to make it conform to the bike, but it still looks great. It's better than the Hasbro Black Series in my opinion.

For those awaiting their Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike to arrive, this kit is good to tide over with.

Here are some pics of my built and weathered Bandai kit (completed in 2 days). Note, pics 3 & 4 from the top were taken before further detailing was done:

IMG_2742.jpgIMG_2746.jpgIMG_2709.jpgIMG_2731.jpgIMG_2745.jpg

Love this figure and bike, but unfortunately I have to make a pass until funds are available. I opted to build the 1/12 Bandai kit instead. Even if it's a smaller scale, this things is superb, easy to build (no gluing required) and fun to weather.

The trooper looks crude in the butt area and feet joints, a compromise to make it conform to the bike, but it still looks great. It's better than the Hasbro Black Series in my opinion.

For those awaiting their Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike to arrive, this kit is good to tide over with.

Here are some pics of my built and weathered Bandai kit (completed in 2 days). Note, pics 3 & 4 from the top were taken before further detailing was done:

View attachment 199286View attachment 199277View attachment 199275View attachment 199276View attachment 199289

Fantastic work!! 2 days?! Man I envy you. 1 week and I'm just starting weathering the bike. I'm not even on the figure yet.
And great job on your paint job.

Thanks Jun A! It also helped that these kits don't need to be glued and the tools available to modellers now are amazing, easy to apply and affordable.

View attachment 199289

That's one nice looking figure:)

Hey guys, I've been looking for a hasbro bike to possibly use instead of the SS one. I came across a Leia figure with a "battle-damaged" speederbike. Is this the same mold as the one that's so revered?

Back