1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bike is waaaaaaaaaay undersized in that video. Have a look at the 1.25 mark - it's ridiculously bad.

I have this on order but after seeing how disproportionate the scout is to the bike, I might pull the pin :(

May cancel bike and just get the speeder bike pilot and use the Hasbro speeder bike I have. Seems small and cheap looking. I don't know. When is speeder bike shipping. I got notice for pilot from ssc that he is arriving in 3 to 5 weeks.

Just watched the entire video, only took a quick look last night.

The weathering on the bike is excellent I think. I really don't see it as waaaaay undersized.

I made this diorama over the weekend. It's made of branches from my garden and moss from my gutters...finally doing so thing around the house paid off lol. The actual wooden base is left over wood from when I built my garden gates last month.

It's the Hasbro bike as I won't get the Sideshow version but I'm getting the Sideshow Scout.

Still have to paint the bike and finish off the diorama but it's about 80% finished.

View attachment 194449

Superb work:clap Like some here i'm pretty happy with the hasbro bike and with a little tlc, paint etc it can look great. If anything it's maybe a little over-scaled but i'd rather that than have it under-scaled.
View attachment 198642

I guess I don't see the bike as being that undersized. How much bigger do people think it should be?

The one thing that bothered me about the video was that the foot looked to big compared to the foot rest.

i dunno guys. i think the bike looks pretty incredible.the scale, doesn't look that off to me. i have both the bike and scout on order and looking forward to both. i had the hasbro bike and theres no way that bike is gonna rival sideshows. i had that bike and i don't know how you guys are even comparing them.

I guess I don't see the bike as being that undersized. How much bigger do people think it should be?

To be honest I think the right size would be smaller than the Hasbro but bigger than the SS...you can call it the Goldilocks effect. :lol I'm wondering if the life size bike and the model/miniature they both used in filming make the people or figure look smaller or bigger depending on which your looking at???

Caved and ordered the bike to with the scout, despite having 2 hasbro bikes ready to go. I think the goldilocks theory is perfect lol. This undersized, hasbro oversized, I'll just pretend it's
A newer smaller faster version :p

But seriously the detailing looks superb, the stand looks to offer a good degree of display opportunities with slight changes of posing making a big difference and i know I'll regret it like the PF if I skip it, plus I had some rewards which at least knocks off the cost of postage

There's no doubt the SS bike's detailing looks fantastic. Looking at the way the bike can be broken down in that video I think they'll ship it in pieces to be put together. I'm going to wait for in hand pic's to decide if I get this or not.

Back