Sideshow 1:6 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like crap. Worth maybe half the price they're asking for.

I know it's been a few years and the prices went up, but this version was released at 99,99$ (i have him, still think it's good, body still sturdy).

SIDESHOW_1-6_JEDI_MASTER_YODA_05.jpg

I don't have the HT Yoda, but for 50,00$ more, you get a dio base and some accessories at least.

Looks like crap. Worth maybe half the price they're asking for.

I know it's been a few years and the prices went up, but this version was released at 99,99$ (i have him, still think it's good, body still sturdy).

View attachment 418053

I don't have the HT Yoda, but for 50,00$ more, you get a dio base and some accessories at least.

I still love my SSC PT yoda.. I know it's not for everyone, but the serious face head sculpt has always been a favorite of mine for some reason.

I have the ESB HT and no interest in the PT but seeing this one makes me want to also order the PT Yoda just to send a message.

c7597966a56b68b47e7a8da28fba1ad9.jpg

9d7aba5fbe591d7a0aef524f0a0d5a29.jpg

96aa066b568519a2bdf4301cad6b6a15.jpg

Looks good in these photos. I like the sculpted hair too. I’m considering it. I have a $15 coupon so I could get it for $135 free shipping.

While it’s not as nicely painted as the HT, I like the sculpt better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can look good in photos but since you'll be looking at it 99% of the time in natural light and not a well lit scene; it's not gonna be as good on the shelf. I'm actually shocked they showed those other pics showing how flat it looks. I might feel different if I didn't get the HT but I think it looks much better as an overall package and if you hunt around for auctions you can get it for $150-175. Especially when they've got those coupons.

It's a nice looking figure for sure, much better than their previous ESB Yoda. But yeah like everyone is saying.. pretty pointless release for most of us here with the HT out there. Will be interesting to see some in hand pics with other figures though.

Maybe not so pointless for the more casual collector though, and I'm sure that's what Sideshow is aiming for here.

I think the sculpt looks good. In certain lighting, very good.

But that outer robe looks like Hasbro crap run through a washing machine. Long threads coming loose and bleached clean.

Looks ok but not even close to hot toys esb Yoda in detail or paint. No contest and I recall their pt Yoda was $90 with a ton of accessories?

Back