Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Queen of Blades would probably be cheaper since there's less parts. But it would be a challenge to try and hide the joints

I don't know, her design is pretty complex, and there's that nice transition from the purple skin into the more chitinous parts on her forearm and shin areas, that you could put a joint cut right there and it would blend nicely.

I know he is probably gonna be $500 too which is insane but having a blue marine is a must and him and Raynor next to one another will make for such an amazing and impressive display!

How so? This will be pretty much the same with a different paint job and head.

I was just pertaining with his bulkyness compared to raynor

RaynorFindlay_SC2_Art1.jpg

Heaven%27s_Devils_SC2_Art3.jpg

But i guess yeah.. they can still use the old body they used for the raynor figure.. but isnt it just gonna be weird if he ends up having the same height with him?

Last edited:
I was just pertaining with his bulkyness compared to raynor

RaynorFindlay_SC2_Art1.jpg

Heaven%27s_Devils_SC2_Art3.jpg

But i guess yeah.. they can still use the old body they used for the raynor figure.. but isnt it just gonna be weird if hes end up having the same height with him?

If sideshow put actual figures in the suit then it would be weird in terms of height, other than that he is basically be a repaint with a new head in terms of the suit.

I already have Thycus statue, not sure I will take the figure unless it comes with some nice accessories.
Now look at what you can drool over.
naz3.jpg

9gso.jpg

Raynor life size statue.
Check Steve Wang facebook page to see more of it plus making of pictures.
Plain awesomeness.

Last edited:
I already have Thycus statue, not sure I will take the figure unless it comes with some nice accessories.
naz3.jpg

Raynor life size statue.
Check Steve Wang facebook page to see more of it plus making of pictures.
Plain awesomeness.

:drool:drool:drool

i already have thycus statue, not sure i will take the figure unless it comes with some nice accessories.
naz3.jpg

raynor life size statue.
Check steve wang facebook page to see more of it plus making of pictures.
Plain awesomeness.

i n s a n i t y

Curious about the full reveal on Tychus. Will wait to have Raynor in hand before pulling the trigger on a second figure. I'm beyond excited and hopeful, but have been burned by prototypes not matching the final product before. Here's hoping everything is as awesome as it looks!

I will get Thycus figure if it comes with this nice minigun ;)
l7nw.jpg

Last edited:
I passed on Jim, Tychus looks more badass somehow. So pricey though

Back