Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must order this, and tychus probably. I grew up with SC 1. Does anyone know if this will fit in the extra large display case that SS is selling?

You can fit it in. That's about it. If you want any kind of pose, it will be too big...remember he has a gun.

15.5" H (393.7mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 6.75" L (171.45mm)* <<<<---raynor

23" H (584.2mm) x 11.5" W (292.1mm) x 8" D (203.2mm)*<<<<---XL case.

Well, maybe only when the gun points up.

I need a reality check.
Raynor $500
Customs $75
Shipping $120

That works out to be about 200 happy meals.

Dors anyone know if theyve anounced tychus? I cant seem to find anything about it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sideshow Raynor (Starcraft)

From the pics I've seen, it looks less like a statue and more like an action figure being held up by a stand. Seems $499 is pretty steep for a non statue. Can anyone clarify? Never had one like this.

Re: Sideshow Raynor (Starcraft)

From the pics I've seen, it looks less like a statue and more like an action figure being held up by a stand. Seems $499 is pretty steep for a non statue. Can anyone clarify? Never had one like this.

It's not a statue it's a 1/6 figure.

Re: Sideshow Raynor (Starcraft)

Got caught up with its beauty and didn't see figure. Just saw the price. That stinks. Use that money for Deathwing which is most likely going to be $500+

Really want to get this but id much prefer tychus if they ever actually reveal it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

But who wants a guy in tights that cant stop doing pirouettes in space.

:lol

I ordered this back in August because I'm a huge fan of starcraft but new to the world of collectibles in general. I'm wondering what a delay like this could indicate, is it a lack of sales (they want to get more sales before going into production) or problems in the development/production of this model?

Back