Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My options for this figure are; 100 upfront now and save 35 dollars later or get from bbts with 0 upfront now and lose 35 dollars later. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So, if you could pick the next figure from all of Blizzards properties, who would it be? I have my doubts that we will see anything beyond
tychus, but it's fun to speculate anyway.

Zeratul would be pretty cool

Any Protoss would be great! I pre-ordered Raynor hoping they would make some other figures to display him with. Will be very disappointed if they don't follow up with something. The only problem with Protoss is that there will be visible articulations on the arms whereas the armored terrans have no awkward articulations

Rubber bodies I guess, but I think only Hot Toys would be able to do that.

I'm new to figure collecting, but I always imagine rubber figure as really stiff and may feel weird when move to some posture.

Could you show me some links/pictures of a good quality rubber skin articulated figure? It would be very cool if they can hide the joints

A lot of the old hot toys figures have rubber over the entire arm hiding the joints. People had problems with the rubber disintegrating though. My drake has rubber arms and they're fine but basically once I had him in a stance, I never touched him again.

A lot of the old hot toys figures have rubber over the entire arm hiding the joints. People had problems with the rubber disintegrating though. My drake has rubber arms and they're fine but basically once I had him in a stance, I never touched him again.

That's what I'm worried about on this kind of figure too. Rubber will lose its elasticity over time and eventually break easily. If a lot of people's figures have the same problem then I prefer a statue than a rubber figure.Not to say that they probably won't do it anyway(make a rubber Zeratul).

The rubber works fine, the new Hulk 1/6th figure from Hot Toys has rubber arms and torso, or the Hellboy figure they did a while back. It's posable but in some cases the rubber falls apart or the paint flakes off.

At least there is no rubber on the Raynor figure. It's a stupid, ridiculous price, but there is no rubber.

The only thing I really want now is a zergling. It's the smallest possible unit they can make and thus the cheapest, and I'd rather have a generic unit for display vs. Raynor rather than Queen of Blades or Zeratul, because they are buddies. I'd tolerate a Queen of Blades with a zergling but that would be just as expensive as Raynor, if not more.

And while I know it'd never happen, I'd love a whole line up of Terran infantry. It's a shame this line won't go anywhere, because I'd give my left nut for Iron Man levels of suits here. Marine, Mercenary Marine, Firebat & Marauder, Reaper, Tosh (Specter), Ghost, Ghost Kerrigan... and then a nice 18 inch Hydralisk to eat everyone. A man can dream.

I'd like a Queen of Blades too but I would like her to have a seamless body like the Hot Toys 300 figures. I wonder how much that would cost?

Just because there is a statue it doesn't mean there won't be a figure.
I do think if Raynor did somehow do good that there would be a chance, but I think the price will kill it.

I very much doubt they would do both a figure and a statue of her. I can see them doing a Kerrigan action figure prior to being infested but probably not an infest action figure.

Back