Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this figure is 15 inches. It should just fit inside a detolf, thank god! haha.

Thinking about cancelling my PO. It looks amazing but... it's going to take up a lot of space I don't think I'll have, and I'm still not sure I'll be happy with the final product.
It's also a little weird that it hasn't sold out yet, unless they are just making them to order.

Thinking about cancelling my PO. It looks amazing but... it's going to take up a lot of space I don't think I'll have, and I'm still not sure I'll be happy with the final product.
It's also a little weird that it hasn't sold out yet, unless they are just making them to order.

Thats too bad Gakken. I agree there is a risk with this one not turning out perfect or good enough. This is a high dollar item that I am hoping rocks hard. It is also difficult for me at the moment to set enough money aside for him. Hot Toys has been knocking stuff out of the park lately with their announcements. Ive got P2 Elder, ED-209, ZOD all on PO, and now I want to PO the new Batman Armory set as well! 2014 is kicking all kinds of ***!

I think he'll turn out just fine, it's just the price is very high. But probably one of the best 1/6th figures made by any company.

I think though I might prefer the Tychus version over Raynor so I might cancel and order that one when it goes up.

I hope its the best 1/6 figure ever made to date. Alot of people seem to prefer the Tychus over the Raynor. I am looking forward to the Raynor because of the pistol and sniper rifle. I am also a fan of the all black armor, skull faceshield and the snake skeleton symbol.

If this was around the $350.00 range I'd bite, but the price tag just kills it.

Yeah, I had to pass on this when it was first announced. I'm just not in the market to spend that much on 1/6 then. The same is still true today. That said, I hope these do turn out to be some of the very best 1/6 figures ever made. I'm looking forward to all the pics.

The price is same as almost 2ft tall Premium format, that pushed me away from PO this guy.

I must order this, and tychus probably. I grew up with SC 1. Does anyone know if this will fit in the extra large display case that SS is selling?

I guess my main reservations are articulation. Will you be able to do anything with it other than have it stand there with it's arm out? Will I want to pick it up and play with it or am I basically paying for a statue? Idk. And at $500 that's two really nice figures I could buy in other lines, as their is a good bit coming out this year.

I also have a feeling this thing might go on sale after it's released as a lot of people won't pony up that much cash.

I read somewhere, maybe on the SS site, that this guy is made of almost 500 individual parts. To me, that implies articulation. Also, as some one said previously that the weapons accessories are awesome as well as the paint job (although not final). $500 is a lot to handle but other 1/6 figures go for near that. Hot toys had iron monger and now Igor that's over $500. To me, this is a pre-order for sure.

Yeah.. I don't want Igor or Iron Monger either :D

I'm sure it will be articulated in that it will move just fine, but due to the design I don't think it will lend itself to any real dynamic poses.

I'll hold on to my PO for a bit longer, as the payments won't start for six months or so, but I'm keeping my eye on things haha. I wish SS would put out some new pictures to get me excited haha.

Anybody else think it's odd that Hot Toys is a Korean company, but it's an American company making the Star Craft II figures? Strange that HT's aren't making some since Star Craft is such a big deal in Korea.

I was checking out some of the promo stuff... getting a little pumped again.

I think he'll look pretty pimp with his blast shield down.

Back