Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They. Am. High. I can see that price for a vehicle like The Batmobile, but one figure? Yikes!

null_zpsad607b68.jpg

Why the heck are they including 2 headsculpts ? Its almost the same sculpt with different hair and I bet each sculpt is adding 50 bucks to the price. Why don't they just give him swap out hair? :slap

Could be just prototypes tho.... well i think except for the tychus ones cause some may want him with or without a cigar

$500!! Absolutely not. No.

I really wanted this, but for that price they can keep it.

why are people complaining about the price, this is a one of a kind piece.

So you'll pay $700 then? Or $1000? How about $2000?

At what point do you call enough enough? But it's one of a kind!

You're obviously going to buy it, and that's your choice. Others have simply reached their cutoff point. I love Starcraft and was eagerly awaiting this. But there's no way I'm paying $500 for one 1/6 figure, because the value isn't there for me. I'd rather have that much money for something else that I will get more value and enjoyment from.

So you'll pay $700 then? Or $1000? How about $2000?

At what point do you call enough enough? But it's one of a kind!

You're obviously going to buy it, and that's your choice. Others have simply reached their cutoff point. I love Starcraft and was eagerly awaiting this. But there's no way I'm paying $500 for one 1/6 figure, because the value isn't there for me. I'd rather have that much money for something else that I will get more value and enjoyment from.

Think you are confusing me with the guy who said its one of a kind, I was just saying I liked it better than that Hulk haha

Back