Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I'm very surprised by the price... it's not completely out of line if you compare it Medicom's SAFS which was over $1,000 a few years back or the HT Iron Monger at almost $480 two years ago.

But, I think it's a bit difficult to wrap my head around when the next most expensive release in 1/6 from Sideshow is $250. So fair compared to others, but more than I expect from Sideshow.

Still, it looks badass... but I have not connection to the property so a complete pass. And rest assured, this will be reused... no way they'd dump this much R&D to only use the suit once :lol

Does it look like he will be able to evern hold basic gun???

They show him holding the sniper rifle and his revolver... but the other gun looks to be too big for him to feesably even hold.

I'm sure Blizzard has something to do with the price.
I'd like to see some more photos and indication of materials used.

It would be cool if they sold some different screens, like the Panda marine visor! haha

Well I would love a regular visor too. Doubt it'll come with it.

Tychus should have that. I am really wanting a regular marine, but Tychus is the next best thing.

Got an email to Preorder some Captain America and I thought it was for Raynor. haha

Raynor WHERE ARE YOU?

Probably try to get mine through BBTS as I'm not 100% sure I wanna pay $499 for this guy and I don't wanna lose an NRD.

oh man! can't believe I impulse bought a $500 figure.
Myself from three years ago would kill me....

yea....$500 for an action figure is pretty High. Doesn't show that he's an Exclusive or Limited.
He better come with interchangeable heads of the other guys. lol

I don't foresee him selling out, so I'll save up my SideShow rewards; you gotta figure he's on par with the size and price of the IronMonger, so I think the price is right; Finally Sideshow is stepping up thier game to match HotToys, so I commend them for that, this figure looks soooo amazing, and the detail is mind blowing !!!

Finally Sideshow is stepping up thier game to match HotToys, so I commend them for that, this figure looks soooo amazing, and the detail is mind blowing !!!
Having said that, all we've seen thus far is the prototype. . .with SSC, that isn't always representative of the final product. In general, I feel SSC figures should be at least 20% less than their Hot Toys equivalents due to disparities in quality.

Back