Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, but I think I'd rather a blue one, even though I haven't played 2.

And why is this thread here? I was looking for it in games...

The anticipation is already zzz soon if they don't update

No sign of Tychus as well. This line seems to be put on hold or what

Just found this video, go take a look if haven't seen it yet. The light up feature is cool, but I'm worried about the quality. Looks like part of the arm has already been broken? Parts are dangling around 22 to 23 second mark.

There is still no real update, the shipping date remains Feb 2015.

Give me a statue of a space marine that size and get it over with. Cant have statues from WoW and other Blizzard IPs, even a statue from SC2 (Queen) and then mix them with figures.. pfffttt

I am past figures. Only Rex and Ray.

Just found this video, go take a look if haven't seen it yet. The light up feature is cool, but I'm worried about the quality. Looks like part of the arm has already been broken? Parts are dangling around 22 to 23 second mark.

There is still no real update, the shipping date remains Feb 2015.

Cool, thanks haven't seen that.

I wouldn't worry too much, clearly an old unpainted prototype fig.

Damn, he looks HUGE.

Just incase, to help anyone that wants a better idea of scale...as opposed to just a regular human.

Here is a pic of ingame models.

Normal Raynor - Marine Armor
21bnmrq.jpg

Nice, that's tychus, so definitely continuing the line
Now we just need a zergling, Zeratul, zealot, tassadar, Ghost, pre-infested Kerrigan, infested kerrigan, A WRAITH AND SIEGE TANK, Hunter Killer colored hydra, etc. :)

Nice, that's tychus, so definitely continuing the line
Now we just need a zergling, Zeratul, zealot, tassadar, Ghost, pre-infested Kerrigan, infested kerrigan, A WRAITH AND SIEGE TANK, Hunter Killer colored hydra, etc. :)

God yes. I'd buy them all. At the very least we need some toss units.

Back