Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is what's killing this figure. Why so much? Look at Three Zero's Atlas figure. It's $400.00 and is bigger, just as detailed and comes with a fully armored and clothed pilot as well. It also has light up parts and detailed paint and lots of articulation.

The price is what's killing this figure. Why so much? Look at Three Zero's Atlas figure. It's $400.00 and is bigger, just as detailed and comes with a fully armored and clothed pilot as well. It also has light up parts and detailed paint and lots of articulation.

Because Sideshow.

Because the price is absurd, even you have to concede that.

I agree I was shocked when I saw it, but with all the parts, the lights, the guns, and the size of him I got over it, or maybe its the fact that I collect custom figures so $500 doesn't surprise me haha, but I just love Raynor and think this figure is going to be amazing looking in hand.

:lol I'm not going to argue about awesomeness bc I agree, and that's in the eye of the beholder anyway ;)

It's the sticker shock really, as a $500 benchmark for this line, or anything similar down the road is brutal.

Being a custom collector this would be a relatively cheap especially if you regularly purchase from the high end sellers :lol

K good, because it seemed like you were just trolling, but if you are generally interested then why all the mocking?

:lol

Even if he's trolling it would be justified...

The price is insane and everyone has the freedom to comment anywhere on this board...

:lol

Even if he's trolling it would be justified...

The price is insane and everyone has the freedom to comment anywhere on this board...

Well "trolling" is never justified, thats just poor behavior used on a forum by someone who should be more mature about the topic being discussed. It is the person having no interest in the figure and just likes stirring the pot, but I never said he couldn't comment, and he expressed his interest in the figure so obviously it wasn't trolling, the conversation after my initial question was perfectly fine, so not sure the purpose of your comment?

you were trying to sift out if Yankee has the "right", so to speak, to post here because he was critiquing an aspect of the figure... in your mind if someone isnt interested or actually purchasing the piece then they shouldnt be posting in here..? right? Thats what im picking up anyways... all im saying is that anyone can post where they like, regardless of their interest or intent to purchase.

you were trying to sift out if Yankee has the "right", so to speak, to post here because he was critiquing an aspect of the figure... in your mind if someone isnt interested or actually purchasing the piece then they shouldnt be posting in here..? right? Thats what im picking up anyways... all im saying is that anyone can post where they like, regardless of their interest or intent to purchase.

I wasn't trying to sift out if he had the "right", I asked him if he was going to buy it... and how can you say "in your mind" haha, you are in my mind? I think anyone can post where ever they want, but if they are purposely saying bad things over and over about a figure they have no legit "interest" in then yea they are just looking to stir the pot and cause trouble and probably shouldn't be posting. Also "anyone can post where they like, regardless of their interest or intent to purchase" is correct, but it doesn't mean it is right...

Definitely.... No wonder SS 1;6 figure can't even come close to HT.

Back