Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic photos, AA! LOVE the Belloq one best! Beautiful work on all of them!

Poor Indy could have used a little more futzing for his stellar portrait, though! :)

What's with all the great photography lately, Alice???

With the exception of the jacket and holster, that Indy is awesome.

With the exception of the glasses, that Toht is awesome.

I have no exceptions with Belloq.

GREAT pics!!! And poses!!!

Thank you for the feed back guys, I really appreciate it!

Poor Indy could have used a little more futzing for his stellar portrait, though! :)
Yes, perhaps I should have taken more time to get it better, I agree.
With the exception of the jacket and holster, that Indy is awesome.

With the exception of the glasses, that Toht is awesome.

You're right about the figure's accesoires, but as I'm sure you know, that's how these figures come. These are basically 'out of the box' portraits of what they are, nothing more (I really just unboxed them to make these photos). I didn't have the ambition to upgrade them, although they deserve it for sure.

Again, thanks for the comments! It's good to know what you think!

I finally got a SS Indy for my B-day(thanks Black Bird..he also painted the head:clap) hears some pixs I took
100_2203.jpg

100_2202.jpg

100_2210.jpg

I haven't received reply notifications for this thread in years even though it clearly kept going for a while. Weird.

Anyhoo, I edited one of my old photos.

Original:

FortuneandGlory-1.jpg

Edit:

FortuneandGlorySepiaSubtle-1.jpg

The edited photo is outstanding. Whatever you did with the lighting, color etc. is spot on. I can visualize a whole new thread on 1:6 photography. I'm sure members like you could provide some valuable advice and guidance.

Once again I received no notification of a reply. Weird.

The edited photo is outstanding. Whatever you did with the lighting, color etc. is spot on. I can visualize a whole new thread on 1:6 photography. I'm sure members like you could provide some valuable advice and guidance.

Thank you very much for the kind words. However, while I admit I am frequently happy with my photos, the fact remains (and I promise this is not false humility): I have no idea what I'm doing.

That said, I do have another edit to share. (I use idiot-proof editing tools at PicMonkey and Pixlr).

Original:

IndianaJones1.jpg

Edit:

IndianaJones2-1.jpg

Absolutely stunning work as always, Monte!

Decided to resurrect this thread and revisit this classic figure...

EVER THE ADVENTURER.jpg

Still love this figure. It's holding up okay. Body sure has gotten loose-joimted. I haven't moved him from my display until I took this new shot and the old boy could barely stand.

I wouldn't object to Sideshow having another go at him, or even HT if they'd ditch the PERS and come up with a new portrait.

In the meantime, I'll treat this original SSC one with great care....

INDY-11.jpg

Back