Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great except for the jacket. It looks vinyl and the pockets are off. Granted, I'm a gearhead and obsessed with the costume but I have to say it. All that research on the costume with access to countless images, and actual screen-used pieces and they STILL put snaps on the storm flap? They put a Last Crusade jacket on a Raiders figure! Also, the keeper on the belt should be metal. Oh well, it's the best mass-produced figure we've had so far and I'm excited to get it and pry those snaps off! ;)

AlL I can say is sweeeeet! Sideshow has really stepped up their game with Indy and Lara. Some of the tailoring is still abit cheap looking, but compared to their earlier work Indy is fantastic.

The doll dot must go.

indyeyes.jpg

Sideshow oriented forum or not, I don't see how anyone can look at these pics and see a ^^^^ty figure. For $90 people are getting a fantasic mass produced Indiana Jones figure. It looks just like the character.

IJSideShow1.jpg

Agreed. More than thrilled for this. It's $90. For that, this seems like more than a bargain. I see no issues with this figure. I always wanted a 1/6 Indy, and for the money, no screw that statement. Medicoms charging what? $150 or $160 for theirs? So for $60 cheaper, we get this quality and people aren't happy? For me, SS knocked this outta the ballpark and hopefully this release get the Indy line a shot in the arm and soon we get Toht and others.

i'm really digging this and so glad i didn't jump on the medi one. this thing rocks - the accessories are cool, the head looks good, i like the clothes, the paint is good, everything is super sweet. and the price is damn good too. if i only ever needed one indy this would be it. and to think i actually tried to preorder the tak one! glad rakuten doesn't accept foreign cards anymore. :whip

Yep, we got the 14 day notice last week (Nov 4). I don't think we'll get the processing alert email til late next week.

Interesting that SS's new hands each have wrist posts instead of just the hands like HT does. That is nice in case one breaks your not snafu'd.

Interesting that SS's new hands each have wrist posts instead of just the hands like HT does. That is nice in case one breaks your not snafu'd.

That is nice. I wish HT did it like that. And hopefully Sideshow keeps doing it like this.

Back