Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all these new announcements in the last day or two and all the new Episode 7 figures coming down the road, I started thinking. When I'm broke and homeless, which IKEA shelves will look better under the bridge I'll be living under, the detolfs or the besta?

Soon............

3345213692_06fe0e547c%20copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Was it? That's criminal. When I start my MOC Kenner collection, I'm buying him first.

Lime green dude who shot at Han, orange zesty Walrusman, red spacesuited dog-head Snaggs, chromed insect droid or.... blue box with legs and white trim strip. You do the math.

Yahoo! I knew I was going to be rewarded for NOT buying the Medicom one !!!!

This looks nice, however, with current pricing, a new film with awesome looking characters and HT figures, I can't justify a purchase. As much as I love the OT, I'm afraid R5-D4 will have to be a pass in this scale.
Hopefully he'll be made in 1/12 scale by Hasbro.

....I bought the smaller medicom one a year or two ago. At least it was with rewards points. Might have to do the same again with this one if it is under 150.oo Can't imagine it being too much over a hundred with no imaginable accessories or effects.

With some work, the Hasbro 12" scaled R5 can look really nice - even if it's noticeably undersized (though not as much as the Medi.)

The SSC one will be a nice upgrade.

hqdefault.jpg

The most useless droid in the galaxy will be available for pre-order soon. Fish your pennies out of the toilet (or fountain) and burn a Benjamin and a half on this beauty in a few months.

..but..but.. without R5's bad motivator, the movie is 'Desert Farming and Teenage Angst on Tatooine'.. and George never gets to build Skywalker Ranch.

Back