Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have overestimated it with 90% but there certainly is a large chunk of it there:

Vaporator.jpg

Or half a vaporator with the Jawas and the other half with R5? Maybe I shouldn't give them ideas. :eek:

You just gave someone in SSC's marketing/sales department a promotion. :D

I hope they don't do that. I hated that "droid factory" nonsense Hasbro did years back. The vaporator would be easy to package on its own. It can be broken down into individual parts. There have been way bigger environments in the past (Dewback, Cantina). What I would like to see is an escape pod on a desert base with the hatch door popped off.

This looked really good in person... definitely a winner from Sideshow. And w/o all the opening panels (at least I hope that's the case) it should hold up really well in production.

Matt said in the collectibles panel that he'll have an exploding motivator.

So you were at that panel Dave? I was the guy that won the helmet... hell, about 10 of us were all sitting near the front :lol

ac941ec2-8577-4dce-ab40-561a29c50063_zpsdze8kw5g.jpg

They showed that at the panel... and from the quality of the image I'd guess that's a photo someone took while there.

This looked really good in person... definitely a winner from Sideshow. And w/o all the opening panels (at least I hope that's the case) it should hold up really well in production.

So you were at that panel Dave? I was the guy that won the helmet... hell, about 10 of us were all sitting near the front :lol

ac941ec2-8577-4dce-ab40-561a29c50063_zpsdze8kw5g.jpg

I took that picture :lol

Yeah, R5 looked great in person!

Back