Sideshow 1/6 R5-D4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it doesn't have any opening access panels or accessories. That could theoretically bring the price down making it an easier buy.

I'm gonna need a BB-8 after watching that trailer. Might hold off on orders until I see what is up the pike on that front.

Awesome, I was really hoping they'd release an R5 (so I wouldn't have to try to make one myself). He's always been my second favorite astromech after R2.

It looked much better LIVE on stage than it did in the trailer. Impressive.

Agreed. The design just wasn't working for me at all in the trailer, but seeing BB-8 actually physically roll out on the stage like that it was amazing how suddenly much, much cooler he seemed.

Well SSC R2 was a little too small overall, and this is a reuse of the R2 body/legs.... hmm bummer. Still want and will be huge step up on the mini/Medi version. Will go great with the Jawas and I don't have to make an R5 anymore.

I really hope this means SSC will do a few more alternates - black Death Star R5.

And people wonder why canon fans despise EU. Good Lord.

But on another note I'll definitely get this guy to go with my Jawas. :)

Back