Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 year lurker, so what? If you've been around since 2008 you should know better than to spam multiple threads with garbage. :lecture

Has there been any updates or anything on the release date? Hopefully still on schedule for December... but earlier would be welcome if it's ready. Really looking forward to this one....

I've been collecting long enough thank you, check my join date before you cast aspersions.

6 year lurker, so what? If you've been around since 2008 you should know better than to spam multiple threads with garbage. :lecture

I know a good place where he can go with this comments :monkey3

compactor.jpg

Still time for Sideshow to announce delays. I ca see that happen even though that would mean only Geonosis BD commander, 104th "Wolfpack" clone and Taun-taun to see release this year in the 1/6 line.

I think this guy should ship without further delay if the info given by Sideshow during SDCC was accurate - that the figures they had on display were production pieces already. As far as humans go however, it looks like Sideshow has delayed everything in the pipeline cross all licenses - which I'm praying translates to higher quality production runs.

Back