Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this on the shelf with Bespin Luke by Christmas.

Yes I want a Sideshow Picard along my Star Wars too, or should I just wait for Hot Toys? Red Picard, Grey Picard, Dress White Picard, Borg Picard, Farmer Picard. If he had a facepalming hand, more the better.

Hey guys, don't want to search through the entire thread... but can anyone tell me if ck1 canceled his order or not, and if so will be be waiting for Hot Toys?

He sure did! He also canceled his PO C-3PO. Can you believe it? Hurry up and grab his PO on both of these guys.

Though I still cannot find the 3PO page. Imagine that...

Yes I want a Sideshow Picard along my Star Wars too, or should I just wait for Hot Toys? Red Picard, Grey Picard, Dress White Picard, Borg Picard, Farmer Picard. If he had a facepalming hand, more the better.

That would be incredible. I want Picard, TOS Kirk & Spock, hell I'd even take the Chris Pine and Zach Quinto versions too.

Um... Star Trek indahouse. :thwak

Seeing Jean-Luc :)lol) just makes me think of the late eighties, sanctimonious speeches and turtles unconvincingly nestled on foreheads. And I keeping thinking it's "Dorf" not "Worf" because the actor's name was "Dorn.":slap

ken-doll-custom-order-1--large-msg-1352376964679.jpg

The Scout Trooper is what drew me to 1/6th scale, but this will be my first actual figure. :)

That's what Sideshow says on the preorder page. I hope that is case as I'm anticipating it even though I just recently ordered it. Seems like it'll be a cool figure and I look forward to displaying him with Luke (my only other Star Wars figure at the moment).

Can't see how it would be delayed. That official instagram pic from a month ago showed it all laid out in a finished SSC plastic insert tray as if it had just been taken from the box.

Yep I'll be very happy if we get this little guy in next month. The FORCE is telling me DELAY'S ,but hope my jedi sense is wrong on this one.:r2d2line :pray: the little jawa's deliver on time.:impatient:

R2 wasn't on the newsletter "coming soon" list. I fear he might not ship before january.

R2 wasn't on the newsletter "coming soon" list. I fear he might not ship before january.

I don't think we need to worry. The other Star Wars items on the list are all scheduled to ship in November. Look for R2 on the next update to the "Shipping Soon" list.

Back