Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Kevin Ellis' Instagram ...

96TOWTk.jpg

HT quality right there. I'm so happy to see this from Sideshow.

And even though that Threepio is likely the same old proto piece, it's really stopped me cold from trying to chase down a Tamashii piece. Praying that the prod piece comes out looking that good.

Agreed...Threepio looks great there.

....and it's cool to see what looks like production packaging for R2....if they want to ship that oh, right now....I wouldn't mind.... :)

It's amazing how much your imagination can read into a blurry instagram pic taken at a canted angle, but yeah - they all look pretty damn good there.:lol

WOW -- that's the best threepio has looked!

Also, love the hand holding the gloves on the pilot.

Good catch - and what a unique idea. Haven't seen that before (only soft-goods gloves shoved into a regular hand.)

Have'nt thought about this guy much since May, looks like he's well on his way. Hopefully he does ship this year, would make a nice Christmas present to myself and take some of the financial pressure off whats still to come next year.... Which is alot!

Personally, I like Tamashii's super clean look for 3PO, but SSC's more weathered version is looking really nice, there. Don't think I have a need for two 3PO's (especially with all the stuff coming) but it'll certainly be tempting.

Personally, I like Tamashii's super clean look for 3PO, but SSC's more weathered version is looking really nice, there. Don't think I have a need for two 3PO's (especially with all the stuff coming) but it'll certainly be tempting.

Yeah, I like the clean look of the Tama too. I think that's my problem, I can't choose :)

Stoked for final pictures of both R2D2 and C3PO. I like the more worn look of C3PO rather than the clean looking Tamashi one personally.

Back