Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! He looks great and I can't wait. He's a definite buy!!! Hopefully 3PO won't be too far behind. "Soon" can't get here quickly enough.

So it looks like the lightsaber is a magnet for opening the different compartments and arms :rock

And not sure how I feel about a C-3PO from Sideshow. I'm pretty happy with the Tamashii one, but I guess that's a bridge I can cross if we ever get to it. But for now I at least know we'll finally be getting a kick ass R2 :rock

I would hate to buy this and then a Tamashii one gets release. No regards from me buying the Tamashii 3PO though as I don't think SS can top that.

Looks great instant buy. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ex version is clean and shiny with the rockets.

This is gonna be a OT R2 only. No reason for Sideshow to give us both R2 incarnations in one go when they can spread it out in two distinct releases. As for the price, Medicon being sold $220, i'd say this one could range from $200 to $250... keeping in mind the mold can be reused at least a couple times which is not the case for Grievous or Probe droïd for exemple.

I really want the Tamashii C-3PO, but I once saw it for $220. I just can't bring myself to pay the $350 it goes for now when I know I can potentially get it for much cheaper. Over a hundred dollars cheaper, even.

That said, R2-D2 is a definite buy. Take my money.

I really want the Tamashii C-3PO, but I once saw it for $220. I just can't bring myself to pay the $350 it goes for now when I know I can potentially get it for much cheaper. Over a hundred dollars cheaper, even.

I would have grabbed that 3PO at that price. Was it selling for that price from a fellow boardie?

Sideshow was originally selling it for $399. Are you sure you didn't see the Medicom C-3PO for $220? That's about average. I saw the Tamashii 3PO for as low as $300. There is one on there now for $354 and another for higher but with a "best offer" price.

I would have grabbed that 3PO at that price. Was it selling for that price from a fellow boardie?

If I had the money at the time, I would have. It was on Amazon, sold by Amazon, for $220. No joke.

Sideshow was originally selling it for $399. Are you sure you didn't see the Medicom C-3PO for $220? That's about average. I saw the Tamashii 3PO for as low as $300. There is one on there now for $354 and another for higher but with a "best offer" price.

I'm positive it was Tamashii. I checked the price religiously, even when I couldn't afford it.

Back