Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the perfect compliment to the Tashii 3PO. I wonder what materials it is made from?

Something I thought of: although Artoo won't require a "stand", it would be very nice if Sideshow were to include some sort of platform, the same height as the Tamashi Threepio figure stand, so that when paired next to each other, Artoo is appropriately tall. Otherwise, your Threepio is up too high.

If the price is right them id upgrade from hasbro, which annoyingly only got a few months ago

A bunch of adult nerds losing their s **t over a toy. About time too :yess:

I wonder how weathered SS R2 will look next to pristine Tamashii 3PO. Tamaor no Tama think we'll be needing a SS 3PO as well.

GAWD!!!! First Captain Rex, now this!!! Well done SS!!! You keep me coming back for more!

Looks like he has a lot of carbon scoring................wonder if he's been in many battles?

The acknowledgement of your failure has brought my attention to Ben's table, which I hadn't notice before. So all is forgiven. Unicorn horn it is! :lol

The acknowledgement of your failure has brought my attention to Ben's table, which I hadn't notice before. So all is forgiven. Unicorn horn it is! :lol

Perhaps the EX is Ben's table with a lightup holo Leia?

tumblr_mwmqldejsO1qeliv2o1_500.gif

Looks like the perfect compliment to the Tashii 3PO. I wonder what materials it is made from?

I'd guess plastic... Sideshow's used plastic on all of the other droids would seem odd now to switch to metal for someone who really wouldn't benefit from it at all.

Unicorn horn is also a possibility, but I assume they'll save that for the PT version.

Perhaps the EX is Ben's table with a lightup holo Leia?

tumblr_mwmqldejsO1qeliv2o1_500.gif

Nah, that's way to big of an exclusive. I'd guess some kind of special glass for the tray (maybe even the whole tray as many could live w/o it), or maybe a pop-out arm that is not as clutch as some of the other options we normally think of with R2.

Back