Sideshow 1:6 Lando as Skiff Guard Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36431091007099f219ba41f235264a5d.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope SS goes for more OT aliens and stuff without human headsculpts HT wouldn't go for. Even if they are re-releases of the figures they did 10 years ago Tusken Raider, Gamorrean Guard, Hammerhead etc.

But if I were a betting man Mr Bauer, I'd bet they'll be concentrating on figures to go with the Jabba set. Would I be on a winner there ?

Seems SS also now have some new Asian artists on board to make this happen going forward. (Credited on this figure)

Comic con this year might be interesting again !

I'd love it if they would go back and do older reissues at a reasonable price. I'd love some aliens but not at $200+ a pop. I don't expect $50 but $100-125 would be amazing.

Part of me is curious, but if all they?re going to be producing is more from the Mythos line I have no interest.

I suspect it'll just be more of the alternate character looks we've been seeing lately. So maybe a Mythos Darth Maul or a newer Boussh.

A Boushh 2.0 would be very welcome. Not sure SS is up to the head sculpt, but I would definitely be interested if they beat HT to the punch.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wonder if this is going to be like you can buy it now and the figure will ship like there own version of yoda was. i mean hell this was in exile for almost two year should be ready you would think.

I suspect it'll just be more of the alternate character looks we've been seeing lately. So maybe a Mythos Darth Maul or a newer Boussh.

Part of me is curious, but if all they?re going to be producing is more from the Mythos line I have no interest.

Yeah with so much left to collect, I have no room for mythos figures either. Especially when it seems 90% of the look is just adding a poncho of some kind.

Yeah with so much left to collect, I have no room for mythos figures either. Especially when it seems 90% of the look is just adding a poncho of some kind.
Yeah, I don’t understand why the Mythos figures are so popular. Especially the Boba Fett as it’s essentially just a regular version of him with the poncho deal and different weapons.

Yeah, I don?t understand why the Mythos figures are so popular. Especially the Boba Fett as it?s essentially just a regular version of him with the poncho deal and different weapons.

Who is saying that Mythos Boba is that popular? The thread has like 500 posts, that's nothing. I think it's just getting a lot of activity cause it just dropped. The people interested are probably mostly diehard Boba fans and maybe people interested in parts.

wonder if this is going to be like you can buy it now and the figure will ship like there own version of yoda was. i mean hell this was in exile for almost two year should be ready you would think.

Yeah, it's a good question. Find out tomorrow I guess.

And where's the pics of your custom Lando skiff? Post 'em in the customs section - in my thread if you like.

The not showing anything at SDCC was really strange.

As far as Toothy Hamill, that likeness actually seems better than the other Toothy Hamill (regular ROTJ version) to me and is maybe the best Luke so far, sadly since it's such a put-me-in-an-action-pose-or-I'll-look-odd sculpt.

I like (don't love) the base V.1 Luke Jedi sculpt but yeah that one was a bit toothy also - the new resculpted "even more toothy" version has a bit of a "at the dentist" vibe to me. It's possibly because they didn't redo the upper part of the sculpt to make him more frowning and eyes slightly squinted. It's the same upper face/eyes as the calmer V.1.

Nowhere...just pure nonsense...SS still has the 1/6 Star Wars license and is planning more figures.

I think people caught on to their lack of SW in 2019 and their last minute withdrawal from SW Celebration.
Also, It?s not Pure Nonsense, Sideshows star wars license had not been renewed. They didn?t attend celebration because they were pissed that their license had not been renewed.
Also, the Asajj Ventress prototype had been ready to announce early last year.

Based on their recent activity, i?m guessing that Disney finally signed their renewal.

Release of Skiff Lando I guess.

The Lando preorder annoucement.

The lando was supposed to go up last year, but it couldn?t because their licenses had not been renewed. Now that it?s up, I?m guessing they got the licenses renewed for 2020

Lando is up. Shipping between November and January, so that means June of 2021.
I?m ordering but helmet only. That second sculpt is a caricature.

Back