Sideshow 1/6 Jawa Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the kool collectibles review last night. I wasn't sure about picking the jawas up but after watching the review I'm sold on them. I remember as a kid going to walmart trying to find the jawas POTF2 two pack. I got that same feeling when I did eventually find them, watching this video. Just so much nostalgia. They've just got that something special about them.

Excellent review and pics, koolkollectibleskhai.

They look better than I initially thought. I said it before and I'm still unsure about getting them, as that would mean having to pick up the R5D4 as well, in order to do a nice little diorama. Are these and R5 discount code applicable yet?

Great in-depth review. Showed me everything I wanted to see, so thanks so much.

I think these guys look great, tbh. The bodies are disappointing but I'll be stripping them down to try to tighten everything up. I think Sideshow did an excellent job with the details on the leather work. It's really quite impressive the way they handled the stitching and frayed edges.

Initial photos had me a bit nervous but after Khai's review, I'm really looking forward to getting this set.

Trying to keep up with Sideshows accessories on my custom work.

I'm working on new accessories, such as improved blaster holster and pouches/bandoliers:

Blaster made of wood and metal.

Wow mate that looks awesome. Bravo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Here's my review of the new Sideshow Collectibles 2-figure Jawa set. Overall, I'm happy with how they look on display, but there are certainly some areas that aren't so good. Hope you can check out the vid :)

Thanks for a first rate review. I've been looking forward to ordering this set, and this review clinches it for me! :clap

As this is an early review, once more people have their figures in hand it will be interesting to see if most of the bodies are the same when it comes to how tight the joints are.

Thanks for a first rate review. I've been looking forward to ordering this set, and this review clinches it for me! :clap

As this is an early review, once more people have their figures in hand it will be interesting to see if most of the bodies are the same when it comes to how tight the joints are.

I wouldnt say mine is an early review really. The batch released in HK last week and many Australian customers got theirs on Friday like I did. Not sure if they send a different batch to the USA, but it's all probably from the same production run. Hopefully loose bodies arent too big an issue. Main problem is in getting them to stand on their own for me. They topple quite easily.

Thanks for all the good feedback on the review everyone! I did make a few mistakes (as usual!) like referring to the holster as the hilt lol!! I corrected myself in the review, but seemed to go back and forth on that one. Weird lol.

Thanks for the great review, kool. That’s a real shame about the loose joints. As you guys know, I’ve been one of the few that have liked these figures all along. I’m generally pretty forgiving for most nit picks. But the loose joints, with everything else considered, are just about where I have to draw the line. I’m very torn now. It seems like the figures can hold their poses despite the floppy joints, so that’s good. I guess I’m still considering them but now they’re way down the list of priorities.

Back