1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
correct me if i'm wrong, but is the neck too long?

It looks like the head is too narrow for the neck and sits right at the top. At least from the pics I've seen. I appreciate the pics posted so far but I'm waiting for this to get into the hands of someone who's going to really put him through his paces.

I got mine in today and i actually do really like him. I think the likeness is damn near spot on considering this is how Ford looked in 1984. The neck might be a bit off but it doesn't bother me TOO much. I think his hat is pretty much spot on. Keeping in mind, they changed the fedora from Raiders to Temple. This is the best i could get, but i think it looks pretty damn accurate

CbSio4FVAAA88bH.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine in today and i actually do really like him. I think the likeness is damn near spot on considering this is how Ford looked in 1984. The neck might be a bit off but it doesn't bother me TOO much. I think his hat is pretty much spot on. Keeping in mind, they changed the fedora from Raiders to Temple. This is the best i could get, but i think it looks pretty damn accurate

View attachment 246220
Congrats! Temple of Doom is my favorite of the Indy films so this figure is a myst. I am also hoping to get one of the custom mine cars!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's another issue no one has mentioned...what happened to the bendable whip? It looked fine in the prototype photos (top). In the final production shots it looks like a cheap rubber Hasbro accessory (bottom).

Indy-temple-of-doom-006.jpg
View attachment 246243

Attachments

• Indy-temple-of-doom-005c.jpg
    Indy-temple-of-doom-005c.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 298
Indeed, the hair piece and hat comes with magnets allow you to swap....sorry i didn't told any detail pictures but this you can see the top "hair line" edge of how the piece separation from below photo.

Indeed, the hair piece and hat comes with magnets allow you to swap....sorry i didn't told any detail pictures but this you can see the top "hair line" edge of how the piece separation from below photo.

Based on the design, I wonder if it will prevent the ease of using another hat, such as Hot Toys? Also, wondering if the design will allow flexibility in pulling the hat down closer to his eyes?

Welp, I've decided to keep this on PO; but I'm going to mod the hell out of it--like I did Plissken.

Lower the neck, weather the shirt and pants (lazy SS never do this for you), give him the mfischer belt and holster set, swap out SS shoes with HT's, try out the HT's Indy hat, saving that attempt to re-mould the brim of the SS hat with heat and hope.

I like the photos above of the HS, not too shabby in my jaded eyes.

Got mine today, will open in the morning.
Headsculpt looks pretty dam nice in the above pics.
If you look at the back of the box, you might discover exactly where this figure was made...20160216_182500-1.jpg
Sideshow says whoops...:duh

Back