1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually quite surprised and pleased with how this has turned out. I agree that the proportions on the hat seem off, but the sculpt, paint, costume and accessories look quite good. I have no sideshow figures, but this might be my first. I am looking forward to more in-hand photos.

I agree with you and this will by my first SS 1/6, order placed!

From OSR Facebook

FB_IMG_1455368716008.jpgFB_IMG_1455368719932.jpgFB_IMG_1455368723497.jpg

That chest looks awful. Looks like Sideshow's quality is going backwards rather than forward. Not sorry I cancelled in the slightest.

I'm hoping HT revisits him in The Last Crusade look. :pray:

Accessories: Henry's journal/diary, holy grail, Elsa, in additional to the rest of his stuff. Maybe as an exclusive, some 1:1 pages from the diary, like the 3 challenges artwork, etc.

That hat... can't they even make the front brim curve downward? I mean, I got a Toys McCoy hat that looks like that from the year 2000.

I'm sure people will try, but I've tried heating and bending the brim on the old Sideshow fedora a couple times, and whatever technique I use the plastic always eventually reverts back to how it was. So I suspect it will be difficult to do on this one as well.

Apparently first delivery attempt was made. Home all day.
I guess all it takes to be a ups delivery driver is your ability to lie...:gah: and lets not forget ***** the boxes, waste our time chasing them up... rant over:panic:

Did they even leave a note?

Gotta sign up for Mychoice and pre-sign. On busy days they sometimes just walk up and leave a note so they can keep to their schedule.

Indeed, SS make that magnetic hat sit oddly on the head....gonna to modifies it when I get to have more time later...was in the fence but pull the trigger when get to see the final product on hand....and it's surely overpriced....but I am please with the purchase though

btw, surprisingly...that machete was made by metallic material

Sorry for the poor pix...

Are the cuts on the face just painted on? I was wondering if it would be easy to clean him up. Also, is there a separate hair piece for the hat? Just wondering how the hat goes on. Thanks for the help!

Back