Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m in need of some extra cash if anyone is interested in my Probe Droid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed this is up for pre order at Sideshow again.

Third issue! Wow Sideshow, just.....Wow!

I would like it in my collection but with so much coming out it has not been a priority.

Still if I miss it this time I can catch the Fourth run.

Sideshow is just bizarre. With no rhyme or reason they outrageously overpriced the Luke snowspeeder figure and made a run of about 25.

Then they do 3 separate runs of this, a fairly large and complex piece and charge significantly less:slap

Sideshow is just bizarre. With no rhyme or reason they outrageously overpriced the Luke snowspeeder figure and made a run of about 25.

Then they do 3 separate runs of this, a fairly large and complex piece and charge significantly less:slap

Yeah that's weird now that you mention it. Maybe it comes down to the tailoring, the clothing etc. The probe is just light plastic they can pump out of molds glue together? The figures require careful crafting and tailoring so that it is convincing looking.

I’m surprised it’s back again too. It seems like the last time they had it available they were trying to get rid of it by making it regularly available for coupons.

Maybe the third time I’ll finally decide to get it. :lol. It’d be foolish to pre-order though as I would bet on it being discounted again.

It snowed last night so I couldn’t pass up on the chance to bring the Probe Droid out for a spin. I actually almost passed up on this, but sure am glad I picked it up.
076fe87443461f1b1c7c0770ef61ccf8.jpg

278aa6547d41c2b8cb055a039a96525c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably Sideshow's best figure to date. I just wish the reissue had the snow base.

Back