Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
il_570xN.1197722747_ph6g.jpg

Purchased this base a while back from a supplier I found through etsy. Really a good base for the Probe Droid.

I bought it without the external frame. It looks great, especially with the clear acrylic rod. Will try to take pics at some point.

Still wanting to get this piece but have a feeling that when I finally break down it'll be eligible for discounts like the first two runs.

Not sure about free shipping. I’m pretty positive in both the first and second runs they eventually put it on the discounted list of items they can’t seem to sell at regular price.

It wound up eligible for those $25 discount codes they give out for pre-ordering something or entering a contest. I was just saying that with my luck I’d decide to get it at regular price and they’d probably discount it again shortly afterwards.

Now might be a good time to pick this up for anyone on the fence. Sideshow has an offer going where it’s $35 off plus free shipping. Have to use the code: IMPERIAL35. Think I’ll finally bite.

Here’s what I did with the probe droid base I used sculptamold with white paint and stuck in some aquarium stones I painted black then some snow tex with white paint in and around the stones. Not bad for not knowing what I’m doing ! Lol 273692E3-91B7-4180-8076-CA95229F8D6C.jpeg6D6C654D-AEA5-4BE1-8208-9D87A35117E6.jpeg

Here’s what I did with the probe droid base I used sculptamold with white paint and stuck in some aquarium stones I painted black then some snow tex with white paint in and around the stones. Not bad for not knowing what I’m doing ! Lol View attachment 430065View attachment 430066

Looks fantastic. You can no longer say "not knowing what I'm doing" !

Back