Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap
Some people keep complaining about the price increase... yet seems like they don't stop to think about how much more accessories we get now compared to the first set of clones they started with..... :cuckoo:

My understanding is that earlier production of the clones just came with a second pair of hands, 2 weapons and a stand.

Now we get soooo much more!

Commander Wolffe gets the follow:
-The Clone Wars Season 3: Wolffe Head and Phase 1 Helmet with Rangefinder
-The Clone Wars Season 4: Wolffe Head with Enhanced Cybernetic Eye Implant and Phase 2 Helmet with Rangefinder
-EMP Grenades (Droid Poppers)
-Jetpack
-Two (2) Blaster Pistols
-Blaster Carbine
-The Clone Wars Display Base
-Sideshow Exclusive: Commander Wolffe CC-3636 Display Base with Wolfpack Logo

I mean really... They have to cover their costs, don't they? :dunno

:slap
Some people keep complaining about the price increase... yet seems like they don't stop to think about how much more accessories we get now compared to the first set of clones they started with..... :cuckoo:

My understanding is that earlier production of the clones just came with a second pair of hands, 2 weapons and a stand.

Now we get soooo much more!

Commander Wolffe gets the follow:
-The Clone Wars Season 3: Wolffe Head and Phase 1 Helmet with Rangefinder
-The Clone Wars Season 4: Wolffe Head with Enhanced Cybernetic Eye Implant and Phase 2 Helmet with Rangefinder
-EMP Grenades (Droid Poppers)
-Jetpack
-Two (2) Blaster Pistols
-Blaster Carbine
-The Clone Wars Display Base
-Sideshow Exclusive: Commander Wolffe CC-3636 Display Base with Wolfpack Logo

I mean really... They have to cover their costs, don't they? :dunno

If his paint app turns out as good or better then ganch then wolffe is worth every penny in my mind.

The first clones at 99$ were ok priced but no were near the same quality as the newer releases and ya you got nothing in the box when compared to any of the recent ones.

Can you tell??

Didn't have to think about this one! I PO on day one! :blissy:

Nice sig man! Hoping to get those wolfpack clones too some day. :rock

~~~
104th_Wolfpack_Co._Phase_1_%26_2_Clones.jpg

First arf trooper in wolfpack deco anyone? :D

LOL, but I know that would be a slap in the face to OT fans waiting for a 1:6 scout.. :lol

~~~

LOL, but I know that would be a slap in the face to OT fans waiting for a 1:6 scout.. :lol

Not on these boards, check out the re-do thread, apparently most posters here are more worried about a new Mace Windu, rather than getting new figs. :lol

~~~

I want the scout, but they can practise on other figures first, I'd wished they'd waited to do the storm trooper

Some Wolfpack troopers to back up Commander Wolffe would be cool. If SS release these troopers, I will probably go for at least 2 of them to display along with Wolffe.

A 2-pack much like the Boil/Waxer one would be ideal. I know i'd buy this on day one.

Last edited:
I want the scout, but they can practise on other figures first, I'd wished they'd waited to do the storm trooper

I'm surprised they haven't rereleased the stormies.... they're imperial troopers for Petessake, who can have enough. Hell, make em an ongoing con exclusive that you only get at the summer cons!

I'm surprised they haven't rereleased the stormies.... they're imperial troopers for Petessake, who can have enough. Hell, make em an ongoing con exclusive that you only get at the summer cons!

With Vader 2.0 'coming soon' and the improvements with hands they have made with Clones...the Stormtrooper 2.0 is coming...

With Vader 2.0 'coming soon' and the improvements with hands they have made with Clones...the Stormtrooper 2.0 is coming...

Yep you gotta love sideshow right now I have 2 things on PO as soon as they announce vader 2.0 there will be a flood of new stuff and I will be forced to sell organs :rotfl

This commander looks great.. I wonder if HT sculpted the face?
I think before they release Vader 2.0 they gonna get going with Darth Malgus.

Nope, all artists from SSC :D

sideshowtoy.com said:
Artists:

Tim Niver (Sculpt)
Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
Mike Najera (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

I really do hope 1:6 Vader comes out first. Malgus is already coming in PF.

I wish I could believe that with SS, but only time will tell. We never got the full Fellowship, nor the complete heroes of ANH, I have no reason to believe that they believe another round of Stormies are essential for any self respecting SW licensee. :lecture

I really do hope 1:6 Vader comes out first. Malgus is already coming in PF.
uhhhh, nope...:peace

Finally my wish came true, placed an order for wolffe ex because I used the IRONMAN code. 25$ off is as good as its going to get I would think for wolffe until hes released later.

Back