Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a Cody & Rex the other day - I hadn't bought any 1/6 SSC stuff in a long time (think maybe Maul was my last?) and I'm pretty impressed by the improvements on these figures. Really dig these guys and looking forward to Bly & Gree now.

Yup! I sent SS an email, but they could not give me a replacement. :/ Told me to contact reseller. But he's in china, and what's he gonna do anyways?

IMG_2354.jpg

Mine is like this too, my only complaint on Cody. I haven't hit up SSC yet, but seeing as I got it second hand I'm thinking I'll get the same response.

Cody shipped last night?

Yeah, I was shocked - fastest I've ever had anything ship from SSC.

I used the Help Chat to ask if I should order both figures (Rex & Cody) together since they were both on Backorder. Jaclyn told me that they were both due end of August so I should put them on the same order and they would try to ship them together.

I placed my order. Within a few hours they were updated to Items Shipping Soon. Late last night I got a tracking number, scheduled for delivery Friday (I'm East Coast).

well, I talked to SSC today and they said that for right now all they know is that Cody is supposed/scheduled to ship in August as it says on the website and to keep an eye on the newsletter for updates on shipping changes. only a week and a half left of August so hopefully they start shipping soon :pray:

Hi guys, forgive me if this has already been covered, but has anyone noticed that Codys visor is the wrong shape?,
ie, it,s missing the u
shaped concave depression in the middle of the visor "peak".

i am surprised that more attention has been put on Cody's colorless chin... seems like only yesterday the clone helmets were scrutinized with a fine tooth comb.

What color is missing?
I believe the chin is supposed to be black. SS seems to have skipped this on Captain Rex as well. easy fix though

For anyone wondering, backorder is going to be moved to September. I talked to Jennifer at SSC.

thanks for the info! but that really sucks. I thought I'd see a package waiting for me when I made it home some time this week being the last week in august. Wish they would change the freaking product page to say September 2011

I believe orders will begin processing September 6. I just got this email.

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to inform you that the Commander Cody 12 inch Figure (Item Number: 2174) has arrived in our warehouse and is ready to ship out. If you would like this order processed early, please feel free to respond to this email with your name and order number and I can process your order accordingly. If we do not hear back from you by September 6, we will go ahead and leave this item on order for you until we are ready to process the remaining orders.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative

I had the pleasure of talking to Jennifer again (she's in a really good mood today :lol) and she said they have a few available and that only a handful of the early processing emails went out. The rest will go next Tuesday.

yeah, the chin should be black... it is an easy fix however (if one has a steady hand).

I believe orders will begin processing September 6. I just got this email.

I had the pleasure of talking to Jennifer again (she's in a really good mood today :lol) and she said they have a few available and that only a handful of the early processing emails went out. The rest will go next Tuesday.

AHHH! congrats man! I wish I would've got one but I'm sure the ones that did get the early processing were ones who placed an order first. Good to know that they are coming in the earlier part of Sept! :yess:

thanks for keeping us informed!

P.S. I usually don't get my SS emails until late in the evening so maybe if I'm lucky, my email just hasn't came yet :pray:

Back