Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CodyvsIronMan-1.jpg

CodyvsIronMan-3.jpg

CodyvsIronMan-2.jpg

I just noticed (yeah, I am a little behind the power curve) that my Cody has that same rigid left hand as my rex did. Interesting. But I already have a spare hand that I got from TA so I am already AHEAD of the power curve there.

:yess::clap:yess:
got my cody today!!!!:clap:clap:yess::yess:
its so awesome,the best so far:exactly:
i hope the airborne trooper will follow sooner than later!!:exactly:
commander cody knocked my socks off:thud:

Got mine as well. Noticed that the left eye pupil had pretty bad paint application. Had to go through 5 boxes until I found one which was ok.

DSC_0395v1.jpg

DSC_0406v1.jpg

DSC_0402v1.jpg

DSC_0416v1.jpg

DSC_0440v1.jpg

DSC_0453v1.jpg

I have one issue with mine. The cap/visor-thingy on his Phase 2 head is not placed directly in the middle. :/ And I love his P2 head :(

Yup! I sent SS an email, but they could not give me a replacement. :/ Told me to contact reseller. But he's in china, and what's he gonna do anyways?

IMG_2354.jpg

Yup! I sent SS an email, but they could not give me a replacement. :/ Told me to contact reseller. But he's in china, and what's he gonna do anyways?

IMG_2354.jpg

well i guess i would be a bit pissed off as well,but i think its only clearly visible when you look at directly from the front,right?

Back