Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ok. How are Gree's and Bly's different? I don't see any difference, but I'm no helmet/armor expert. I'm more of a jedi robes expert

oh ok, thanks!

now that you mention it, I do see the difference.

My only wish for Gree is that they fix the camo before it's released. Since it got pushed back, I expect it to be correct by release time

My waitlist for Gree converted, yay! Hopefully, they do correct the camo.

Just got Cody from a member on rebelscum. Love it! So many accessories too! I might even try and mod an Utapau trooper, and use Cody's other helmet.

j97e1 I may have some spare Cody armor parts if you decide to go that route. I'm breaking down a Cody for a customization project and doubt I'll use some of the armor parts and will definitely have extra hands. Let me know if you need something.

Great review!

In response to you bring surprised about the Hot Toys logo at the bottom, either HT helped with the body or the armor for the armored figures. I always forget which on it. I believe the first collaborations (besides ex items) was the 1/6 hobbit body. It's pretty much a very small version of a truetype.

Its just the bodies on these... so basically all of the clone and stormtrooper variations come with the HT logo.

My Cody was supposed to arrive yesterday, but USPS seems to be jacking up the delivery as the tracking seems to indicate they overshot my location :huh

Im glad i got this figure when it was first released,,took a dive on it due to me only having Ht's at the time..
My first SS 1/6.... and with the future release of boba fett,,,dont think its gonna be the last.
Now my son has he beedly lil eyes on Cody :)nana: get youre own):)

my Cody took a fall, and one of his shoulder antenna snapped.
Suggestions? Already checked toy anxiety, they're out.
I'm beyond my sideshow return window.. though i guess i could contact them and see if i could stil get a replacement anyways.

i guess there is allways superglue....

I'm beyond my sideshow return window.. though i guess i could contact them and see if i could stil get a replacement anyways.

Use the stand provided :monkey3

:lecture
If they have it they will send it to you. They are awesome that way. They hooked me up on a couple of items that were stolen from me. I offered to buy the replacement items, but they send them to me free of charge. The cool thing was that the items were several years old. Best customer service EVERRRR!!!

Back