Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grievous and Dooku are the only two must buys left for me.

Grievous and Dooku are my most wanted 1/6 SW figures!:panic:

You guys wouldn't buy a Geonosis Padme is they did her right?

But...if they did.

You know you're jinxing Hoth Leia, right?

Geonosis Padme and Hoth Leia are the only other female figures I think I want out of the SS 1/6 line. I think they're waiting until the make a new female body to tackle those guys..errm, girls

If there's a radical improvement in them, I hope they revisit ANH Leia.

But, I don't want any other prequel figures either. Cody, Bly, Bacara, Dooku, and Padme. Maybe Jango Fett and Commander Gree. I know it won't hurt my feelings if I miss them.

8xHhJ.jpg

i0tp8.jpg

ivtoy.jpg

more shots in the darker room.
the paint on the helmet camera is weak!!!!
need to paint it by yourself!

Anyone have their EX waitlist convert?

I'm beginning to lose faith. :(

The regular processing of these hasn't even started yet....only those that called/emailed and requested early processing are getting them now. I'd sit tight, odds are you'll be converted after all the Exclusives start processing next week.

Come on. Jesus. And after the initial processing...after the wait time to see if anyone returns them, all of the extras they made to cover that will be offered.

Hell...I have had waitlist orders convert 6 months after the initial release. Have a little patience.

background :a tail from SEGA alien and a YAMATO rei pvc figure ,you can see her in here.
https://blog.hobbystock.jp/report/2010/09/tp0471.html

and a red shirt woman sitting on office chair pvc figure from kotobukiya.

Nice I'd like to have that Rei(and the Asuka they made) But I really dislike statues so I figure I'd get the rahs or cg Asuka instead(so sad they never made Rei in that line)

I can't wait to pick this figure up, great shots so far. I'll be posing mine in a action pose or just the standing with holographic Sidious, depends on how tight the joints are.

Come on. Jesus. And after the initial processing...after the wait time to see if anyone returns them, all of the extras they made to cover that will be offered.

Hell...I have had waitlist orders convert 6 months after the initial release. Have a little patience.

Really? You had to pile on even after the explanation huh?!?!

Easter is tomorrow, so maybe I'll call Jesus for you if you really need him.

I'm surprised by how much I'm anticipating this figure now. Bly was the only one I thought I'd get that worked up about, but now that he's on the way, I've relaxed enough to be psyched about Cody. Also, the prospect of having them both together on the shelf is awesome.

Nice I'd like to have that Rei(and the Asuka they made) But I really dislike statues so I figure I'd get the rahs or cg Asuka instead(so sad they never made Rei in that line)

The original RAH Rei and Asuka are the best figures ever made of the characters.

This is the figure that finally drew me in to the Sideshow world. Can't wait for this one and Bly.

Cody looks to be a contender for best of the line! Both him and my DX Bruce Lee will be here wednesday. I hate that SS has been piling up so many releases lately. That or I just collect to much stuff.

I got Cody today and I think overall he is the best looking clone so far. My only gripe is that I wish they had used the same color orange on him that they used on the Utapu clone trooper. Otherwise he's awesome!
100_4841.jpg

Last edited:
well Cody is a commander so they could say he got different paint? But yeah it clearly looks like diff paint...looks much better imo.

I got Cody today and I think overall he is the best looking clone so far. My only gripe is that I wish they had used the same color orange on him that they used on the Utapu clone trooper. Otherwise he's awesome!
100_4841.jpg

Sideshow did a really GREAT job of getting his helmet and overall look from the movie down well. The only noticable discrepancy is what others have already posted, that they painted his "nuzzle" grey instead of black, but I think the grey brings out better contrast anyway. Otherwise a great job Sideshow!

100_4842.jpg

Last edited:
Back